White spots in cat poop?

Scaredpersianowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,
Being the crazy person I am, I always make sure my cats poop is OK and she has had constipation issues in the past. I checked today and noticed there are these white spots in her poop. We just gave her her flea medicine about four days ago, but I looked it up and it could possibly be worms. I am going to drop off the sample at my vet for testing today but I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar texture before. Thank you so much for your help!

She eats Hills sensitivies kibble, as she is allergic to corn, which is common in most dry food, and she also eats Tiki cat tuna topper (the only wet food she’ll take).

Attachments

Biomehanika

Toxoplasmosis Mind Control Slave
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do those white litter pellets disintegrate when they get wet? Could it just be small pieces of disintegrated litter, smooshed into the poop instead of naturally inside it?

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Do those white litter pellets disintegrate when they get wet? Could it just be small pieces of disintegrated litter, smooshed into the poop instead of naturally inside it?
I'm wondering the same. If it isn't litter that bloats up and disintegrates, take the same to you vet :)