Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

[emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji]     I just dropped a plate due to my own impatience and if I want to replace it, I have to buy the entire set.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I just learned that one of the shelter cats, somewhere between 16 and 18 and a resident for the past two years, had to be put down (due to kidney failure) yesterday evening. RIP, Madame.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
 looking at listings that say pet friendly but when I inquire "no cats allowed"
 So what people with cats are yucky??!!
  If I ever get some money  I am going to buy a good camp cottage and rent it out for cat people to bring their puddy tat to have a nice vacation with them. Foxxy's Catvation Cottage 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rented a very nice apartment once from a wonderful couple who WANTED a tenant with cats because her daughter lived in one of the units and she and her BF had cats.  It was the best rental I ever lived in, and they were the best landlords -- put in ceiling fan, new kitchen appliances, new laminate in kitchen & bathroom, new miniblinds, new paint throughout, and would have put in new carpet if I hadn't asked them to please not, because cats DO throw up sometimes and I didn't want to deal with brand new rental carpeting for that reason.  

IDK your location, but I've read that in NYC only 17% of rentals accept cats.  Here in L.A. Metro, it was listed as 60%, which is better but still not great.  If landlords/management corporations can't keep kids out, they should not be able to keep cats out, either.  Cats are family members, and most cats I've met are far less destructive than most kids I've met.

Status
Not open for further replies.