Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, sorry to hear that.  Sunday's a good day for sleepy, though, right?

No, just the servant's (a/k/a yours truly) b'day.  But the weather is nice and everything is blooming/green! Cats are happy 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
No, just the servant's (a/k/a yours truly) b'day.  But the weather is nice and everything is blooming/green! Cats are happy 
Sorry I'm late to the party.
    Happy Birthday and many, many more! 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

Feeling blah and sleepy today.
That's how I felt yesterday.  The weather didn't help, it was cold, damp, pouring rain and gloomy.  Needless to say I wasn't very productive.  Hope you got a nap in and tomorrow will be a brighter day. 

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

Awww, sorry to hear that.  Sunday's a good day for sleepy, though, right?

HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY!! You are an Aries baby too I see!! HEHEHEHE
(me TOO! ) and yes I proudly display the ram happily!

STILL not heard back from the rental. I hope the person who sent me the quote read my initial note that I am bringing cats. They claim I am supposed to abide by the rules in Apendex A but not seen a hide nor hair of it or any response from them. I have emailed both emails. Oh well. If cat's were really a problem they would have told me up front I am thinking....unless this is dealing with a not the swiftest reading comprehension is my guess. 

no refund of my deposit either if I back out. So I have no choice but to wait. And hope that the cats wont be an issue. I found another location if this one doesn't work out but if they keep ignoring me I am going to grade them accordingly on the review. I HATE no reply people. Why are you in business if you IGNORE people? 20 places I inquired about-only 3 got back to me-2 said no cats.-total of 5 out of 20. So that's 75% of NO REPLY! HOW do you Sleep at night?!!!

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Modern problems* 
  I find that most people are "no reply people" and yes, in business it's a definite downer!  I had a guy call recently, a referral I was going to consider hiring to do a big job for me; he asked the origin of my name and then launched into a screed about a person of that origin who apparently did not please him and how angry he was at the whole group from that origin, I guess...a DEFINITE no-no!  Being a racist to someone he has never met and who might have paid him a significant amount of money! 
  So yes, whether it's "no reply" or "no tolerance" people, they are pains, aren't they?

I don't believe in astrology, but yes, I'd fall under that "sign".

And I hope you find the perfect place for you AND your family!  I've always been astonished at people who try to sneak their cats into rentals, thinking they're somehow getting away with it, when all they are doing is placing their loved ones in jeopardy.  As a renter, that was always the first thing I discussed with the landlord, because any who would not openly accept my cats would not be for me.  I know it's a lot more difficult in some places, because so many landlords/management corporations are so intolerant.  A friend of mine worked on that issue tirelessly and was able to get laws changed somewhat in this general area; to me, if landlords can't say no to kids, they should not be able to say no to feline family members, either. 

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

Just found out they have some fresh work on the books for work. one is 105 million dollar job for some spare parts..this is about 14-18 months of work..then another order of parts-290 total with potential for another 900 parts...that's a boatload of work for the light fab side. There's also another thingy on the books for EDM or something..they want parts..plus India. So good day today hearing some good news about work on the books..for another year.

Even though things are up in the air concerning business related stuff at least for now we have work coming down the pike.

Status
Not open for further replies.