Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

I have a lot to do today but have an awful cough and will probably collapse on the couch with a kitty.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
@Margd

Get BETTER!!!  

Well I WAS in a good mood until I reread the email from the rental..they trying to RIP ME OFF

They finally sent the list of rules after I contacted tripadvisor then said I have to fill out a pet form..so here we go AGAIN.

Probably no reply until fill out the form again.

Tripadvisor sent me a letter that they tried calling them TWICE and no answer...thank GOODNESS for good support team on their site because o

I am so tempted to demand my money back but if I break the reservation I LOSE my money 

They said I check in Sun and out Sat. NOPE NOPE NOPE. I was charged 7 days twice. so that's sun to sun for one week and sun to sun for second week. MORONS!

margd

Veteran
Purraise

@Margd

Get BETTER!!!  

Well I WAS in a good mood until I reread the email from the rental..they trying to RIP ME OFF

They finally sent the list of rules after I contacted tripadvisor then said I have to fill out a pet form..so here we go AGAIN.

Probably no reply until fill out the form again.

Tripadvisor sent me a letter that they tried calling them TWICE and no answer...thank GOODNESS for good support team on their site because o

I am so tempted to demand my money back but if I break the reservation I LOSE my money 

They said I check in Sun and out Sat. NOPE NOPE NOPE. I was charged 7 days twice. so that's sun to sun for one week and sun to sun for second week. MORONS!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

I have a lot to do today but have an awful cough and will probably collapse on the couch with a kitty.
Take something for that cough so it doesn't get out of hand.  Hugs to Paul and Chula on the couch with you. 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by foxxycat  

Two words of advice - persevere and determination.  Good luck! 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Not 1, not 2, but 6 issues since I attempted DL to my phone last night.  BIG mistake.  And I am NOT taking it to the store.  And I HATE tech support.  

margd

Veteran
Purraise

Not 1, not 2, but 6 issues since I attempted DL to my phone last night.  BIG mistake.  And I am NOT taking it to the store.  And I HATE tech support.  
  Hope you don't have to do hard reset!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TYSM.  I did.  Or a soft one, depending on which tutorial you read.  But it's back on.  And I solved all of the other issues except 2, which according to what the community is saying, is probably a carrier issue relating to new technology which not all of the carriers are on board with yet.  *I LOATHE being a slave to a 6x4 piece of metal, glass, and plastic.*

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
  got up early to go to the dentist, need I say more?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'v had a small headache since last night, & is now accompanied by cramps!  ......Just thankful I am home today!  

margd

Veteran
Purraise
  Trying to talk myself out of buying a Cat tee-shirt to wear to a "Cat Bath" (take off on Baby Shower)  (Would need expedited $hipping)

EDIT TO ADD:   
  Found a cheaper tee-shirt with free shipping.....so, one shirt, coming up. Thanks @Tarasgirl06 for the encouragement!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.