Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:sweat::paranoid: The supervisor changed our weekly meeting this week from half an hour to an hour, saying that she needs to get and give updates which is vague. In the past whenever this happens, it's almost always because I did something wrong and have to be reprimanded. I'm panicking just thinking about this meeting and what I might have done wrong lately :paranoid:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:paperbag: Yup, definitley in trouble for something and need to be reprimanded and picked on tomorrow by the supervisor. I asked her what the meeting would be about and from the tone of her voice, her response, and the frown on her face I interpret that as not good:frown:

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
:yess::biggrin:--because we get to visit the cabin today

:cool2:--because I am always like that

:bliss:--because I was awesome at my violin concert yesterday

:runaround: and :anticipation: and :updown:--because I am a writer

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:paranoid::paranoid: I was on the phone at work venting to a friend about how unfair it was that I had to stay late today just in case a system alarm goes off when someone walked in and may have overheard parts of the conversation. Now I'm paranoid that the person will tell my supervisor what I said :paranoid: It's like everyone in the department has been told to report every little thing I say or do.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's like everyone in the department has been told to report every little thing I say or do.
I'm hoping it will be :alright:

My eyes were bigger than my stomach, I overate today even though I rationalized the holiday comes once a year. :barfgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.