Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:cringe:

Coworkers driving me crazy. Constantly sending me messages, both on my days off and while I am actually working, to ask if I could cover shifts. Record was three in one day from three different ones. Doesn't help me relax.

On the other hand.....

:hyper::blush:

Going hiking tomorrow! Yay!

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:cringe:

Coworkers driving me crazy. Constantly sending me messages, both on my days off and while I am actually working, to ask if I could cover shifts. Record was three in one day from three different ones. Doesn't help me relax.

On the other hand.....

:hyper::blush:

Going hiking tomorrow! Yay!
Enjoy your hike. I had a co-worker that used to do that to me all the time. I am not even sure why she was calling me. I was on a very set schedule because no one else was really available to work the hours I was already working. I am not allowed to have over-time and she did not have the availability to switch shifts with me to cover her. I explained this twice and then just stopped answering her calls. I found out after the 2nd time my managers had told her I was not able to help her. One of my co-workers she was friends with finally told her to leave me alone and find someone else who had the time to take on extra hours. She was just young. I only covered off hours for someone once because she had a death in the family and forgot to ask for off for her senior prom. She took my weekend hours to allow me to have the time to take her shift. The only reason I was able to help her was because she understood I could not just shuffle my schedule to take her shift. At this time I was the only one available to cover weekday mornings. I had one co-workers who was part-time and did not want to be full-time. We had an agreement between the two of us that I would let her know ahead of time if I needed a weekday off. She also told me to call her if I was really sick and could not work. If she had called our part-time person instead of me she may have been willing to take the additional shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.