Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hide: I planned to have an "off" day since my Mom came to take my kids for the day. But DH was sick overnight so he's home. So now I feel like I HAVE to clean/declutter/etc. I thought I'd get to goof off with no one watching. :lol: You know; read, do a puzzle, paint my toenails, play on the computer. :hellocomputer:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:sigh::disappointed::paperbag: I wish all the emoticons from the old TCS were here. The one where the yellow smiley face figure sulks and sidles to the right out of view is the one that describes me best at the moment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:frustrated::frustrated: I asked my co-worker to refill something on Friday and she didn't do it that day or yesterday :mad2: It annoys me when I ask her to do something and she only partially does it. In this case she did bring over the can opener as I requested (we currently only have one to share between two facilities) but didn't bother to use it. I just checked. I know that if I mention anything to her about it, she'd just roll her eyes and shrug like a typical 20-something year old. She's done this before, partially completing a requested task that is and not seeming to care if asked why it wasn't done completely, and not just to me either. She's done it to the previous supervisor which drove the supervisor nuts.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
:frustrated::frustrated: I asked my co-worker to refill something on Friday and she didn't do it that day or yesterday :mad2: It annoys me when I ask her to do something and she only partially does it. In this case she did bring over the can opener as I requested (we currently only have one to share between two facilities) but didn't bother to use it. I just checked. I know that if I mention anything to her about it, she'd just roll her eyes and shrug like a typical 20-something year old. She's done this before, partially completing a requested task that is and not seeming to care if asked why it wasn't done completely, and not just to me either. She's done it to the previous supervisor which drove the supervisor nuts.
I don't think that's a typical 20-something. Myself being a 20 something. Sounds more like a teenager and she's really immature.

:drinking:I didn't have breakfast. Pretty hungry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.