Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm at work until at least 4pm today... and I've been here since a little before 6am:thud: And feeling :cringe: because my lower back is painful again and my blood pressure decided to drop while I was standing on a step stool. I managed to not fall off the step stool. Still feel a little dizzy and I Just had lunch :sigh: Good thing I see the doctor on Wednesday :nurse:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
:livid: Car is in shop.....regular maintenance and complete once over.....

:argh::bawling2: :angrywoman: mega issues found... :censored: tons and tons of money..

I guess it is better to find things now, before they are really causing problems.. :fireblob: right now, they are found before issues happen. :frustrated::headshake:
If I let things go, I would end up having a non-running car...or a break down. :frown:

So, I guess the money will be well spent. sigh :argh:

After all, the car is almost 10 years old. :angryfire::mad:

Time to get the Uber app.....sigh.. just in case....

It will take at least the entire day for repair, if not until tomorrow...:angrywoman:
I am getting a loaner---:agree: just waiting for a ride..:shocked:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:sleep: The building fire alarm went off in the middle of the night :cringe: Some :censored: burned food on the first floor. The cats weren't happy being put into their carriers and taken outside. Leroy couldn't have cared less about the alarm. Emma hid under the bed and had to be pulled out.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Hate when that happens. Artie usually hides under the bed. It is a bear to get him out. The "joys" of living in an apartment building.

We used to have these things happen, constantly. Somehow, they have calmed down. It is usually burnt food. One time there was a cooking oil fire.. mixing oil and water on top of stove..
Or burning popcorn in microwave. People open the apartment door, instead of the windows...

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:sigh:

Edited to add :livid: Just got 63 texts on my work phone. Apparently they're from last night for an alarm that went off last night at work and someone needed to go in to check on the issue. The alarm system doesn't call me for some reason, just my one co-worker and the two guys in the lab. I can't read most of the texts because my :censored: phone just shows gobblygook about who sent the text and how big the (unopenable) file is. Maybe I can convince my manger to upgrade my fake Blackberry-type phone for something better.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mostly :sigh::frown: and a bit :sweat::eek3: :running:because I need to advertise tomorrow's career development fair in front of the entire department (75-ish people) soon. I only need like 5 minutes but that's 5 minutes too long for an introvert like me :paperbag:

Status
Not open for further replies.