When Is The Last Time You Made Your Cat Mad?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It doesn't happen often. It happened big time today. I turned Snoop off the porch. He sat there, peeping under the rail that goes down the steps. All of a sudden he was gone. I saw a flash. He had jumped into one of my shrubs and made a dash into the yard. When I looked he had an animal in his mouth. I grabbed him from behind. It startled him enough he let go and a baby bunny was hopping around. He broke lose and grabbed the little rabbit again. I grabbed him from behind and shook him all around. Somehow the little rabbit got away and took a run. I fought with Snoop, but I held on. I managed to get the door open and put him back on the porch. I made him stay there all day to give the bunny chance to leave. Our shrubs need trimming from the bottom so I can see what is there before I put him outside. I am thankful it was not a snake.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every morning and every night for the past three weeks and for another two weeks. I have to give all three of my kitties antibiotics.:(
Fortunately they forgive me very quickly as they are followed by food/treats.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only one I can think of that I have made mad recently was Estella. I tortured her. Well, that is according to her. I trimmed her claws. She growled the whole time, which is pretty normal for her.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would have been last week when I put revolution on Mystery.She is normally the sweetest girl,and very loving,but when it comes to that once a month stuff,she hisses and growls like mad....and then she sulks.Coming up soon I need to clip her nails,and she's just as bad with that.I told her if she wasn't careful,I'd get her dad involved and wrap her in a towel.She was not amused!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night and before and before that and before that and so on. Peaches does not like me squirming in bed. My cat Maggie makes Peaches mad at night and puts her anger out on me!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wait.... It's not normal to make your cat mad? I seem to annoy my crew on a daily basis. Being a meany and enforcing curfew. Refusing to feed them until I've put the food in bowls. Not scratching the right spot at the right moment.

Really really mad though is more uncommon. Rocket death glared me for telling her to stop chasing Fury a few days ago.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I thoroughly pissed Jasmine off last night. I was on the sofa and she'd grabbed the really good spot right next to me. Then Bright Eyes came into the room and Jasmine growled at him, and I held her there and refused to let her chase Bright Eyes off!!!! (Oh, the horror! I'm so mean to those cats. I may even use a pair of scissors on Jasmine later tonight to cut off a matted area that isn't too close to skin - how dare I attack her that way?!)

Margret

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mowgli is very laid back. About two months ago he was very upset because I dared to buy a rotisserie chicken and not give him any - he's highly allergic to chicken, among other things, so normally we don't have it in the house. It seems cruel to get something that smells so mouth-watering that he can't even have a little taste of.

We've had him for over 6 years and have never even heard him hiss.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just this morning. Lilith was in a sound sleep at the foot of my bed. I gave her a little tap just to check on her and got scolded. Since she is a professional, she went right back to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've had him for over 6 years and have never even heard him hiss.
Aww! This reminds me so much of Muffin. I could trust him with the grandchildren or anybody. He just didn't know how to be mean.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many years ago we had just moved. Apparently there were lots of flea eggs in the carpet of the new home. In a short time we were in the midst of a huge flea epidemic. We treated the carpets and bathed the cats for the first time. We then isolated everyone in the bedroom to wait for the carpet stuff to do it's thing. Spike was furious about the bath, but for some reason didn't blame me for it, even though I was the one who did it.
For the next two hours I layed in the bed with Spike on my chest while she growled and hissed at all the other cats because in her mind it was their fault. Nine years later, she is still afraid of water. If I turn on the shower or bathroom sink, she runs the other way.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Giving Felix his pain medication and anti-biotics. The liquid makes him gag and the pills are larger than what he is used to. He's not a willing participant so I have to get on top of him and force his mouth open. He usually keeps his distance for a few hours and gives me dirty looks from the other room but nothing that can't be fixed with some wet food.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My engagement photoshoot! I put Lelia in the carrier before the photographer came so I wouldn't have to chase her and find her in a hiding spot and she was definitely letting me know how mad she was. She hates being confined inside it.

But them she took some beautiful pictures, was able to run away amd hide for a while, and all was forgiven once she wanted playtime.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Emma's a bit mad at me because I haven't been sitting with her on the sofa after dinner lately. She likes to curl up next to me while I play a game on my tablet. I've been doing other stuff and Emma complains for awhile and then sulks off to take a nap.