When Is The Last Time You Made Your Cat Mad?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I make Shaman, one of the feral cats I'm trying to tame, TNR and adopt mad everytime I put out food because I won't guard the food bowl or referee any "fights" so she goes off pouting. lol

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clyde will put his claws into my arm to let me know the belly rub is over but that's not 'mad'. He's only hissed a couple times when I pick him up and take him away from the front door and into the living room so I can leave or let someone in. I think he was talking to his pals under the door and wasn't done both times. lol

Bonnie gives the stink eye for a good while when I put the Revolution on her. Neither of them holds a grudge.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I do something that upsets Theo, he will stand and swish his tail back and forth vigorously while he glares ate me. LOL Normally it is he wants to play more and I want to rest.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie got mad at me last night when I made her come in from the screen room. She was having quite the animated conversation with a possum or something that was in the bushes. She wanted to go back out and I got yelled at when I wouldn't open the door.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Until a few days ago, I would have said never. Willow just has never showed any temper and even using a firm “no” to her sends her running to hide.

Her one and only naughty thing is sneaking into the linen closet to sleep. But as soon as I open the closet door and find her there she takes off at a run. A couple of days ago, though, when I found her amidst the towels instead of running she just stared at me. I gave her a loud “Out!” and she didn’t move, I reached towards her and still didn’t run. I actually had to put my hand underneath her and lift her, which got me a nice hiss and a little snap of her teeth. She was definitely thinking about biting me but decided to run at that point instead . The first angry hiss I have gotten from her in the eight years since I adopted her. I was shocked but also happy that she felt safe enough to give me attitude.