What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wouldn't you like my recipe? :lol3:   It's probably just like cup a soup but with fewer
additives. :bigwink:
Oooh, we used to get Bovril in a mug too, and sometimes with bread soaked in it.   Not done that since I was a kid either.   I very much doubt Bovril was kosher....
I haven't had anything since my Maltesers, this cold really isn't good for the apetite.  Lemon and honey before bed I think.

An excellent idea. A bit of whisky or brand would be eveb better. My dad used to make them for mr when I was ill.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A handful of nuts. What I really want is hedgehog that's in the fridge but if I start on that I won't stop. Hedgehog is yum.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1-5th street grill brand of turkey sausage, 1 slice chipotle white cheddar cheese, steamed asparagus, 1 scallion. 1 oz. half and half with my decaf.  Rocking a new low weight for the 2nd day in a row :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I TRIED LOW CARB AND I COULDN'T HANDLE IT!
Depends on the plan and how you approach it.  I'm not doing atkins not even close, and what I am doing, I will do for maintenance/rest of my life.  :)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Depends on the plan and how you approach it.  I'm not doing atkins not even close, and what I am doing, I will do for maintenance/rest of my life.  :)
yea i don't do atkins either. i just try to avoid carb, and have it only once a week. but its hard! especially after quitting smoking...

i'm a bagel and cream cheese girl!!! lol

i try to treat myself to that only on fridays. it hasen't been working out to good... ;= /

shoshanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
glazed doughnut and Coca Cola...  I am a food junkie LOL

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@catlover19, little and often little and often.  And let your little pink princess help finish things off.  I'm sure low blood sugar will make you feel worse if you don't eat.  Hang in there.

Of course, I am Ms. Healthy Eater as you all know and as my evil cold is still making me feel rotten and not hungry I had Maltesers for tea...  guess what my blood sugar will be like in the middle of the night.  
I'm trying to eat little things often, but it's so hard when you don't feel good. Aimee always helps finish everything I am eating, she likes to eat. We went to a friends house this morning, we were there for about 4 hours and she ate so much food.
I hope you're feeling a bit better today. :-)
Thanks, but not really. I was craving a big mac from McDonalds and that was a bad, bad idea. I have been feeling awful all afternoon. I've been trying to eat healthy and my body just does not like food like that right now.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This cold is still putting me off food, had some chocolate raisins and 2 caramel biscuits: I want something savoury but no idea what.  Might go cut up a couple of oranges in to segments.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to eat little things often, but it's so hard when you don't feel good. Aimee always helps finish everything I am eating, she likes to eat. We went to a friends house this morning, we were there for about 4 hours and she ate so much food.

Thanks, but not really. I was craving a big mac from McDonalds and that was a bad, bad idea. I have been feeling awful all afternoon. I've been trying to eat healthy and my body just does not like food like that right now.
My kids would sometimes eat tons at other peoples houses. It was a tad embarrassing. You'd think I didn't feed them!! Hope you feel better next trimester :)

I had cornflakes with milk. I'm going yo try gluten free this week. I've thought about it for a while but then I read last night it may help with my dark circles around my eyes. Wow! That would be worth it. mservant mservant nAt least you still have fun eating. I'll live through your tasty treats for a while. I hope you feel better soon too :)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A snack !!!! Organic Trail Mix with Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Cashews, Almonds, Raisins, Apple Bits, and Cranberries. From Costco. :yummy: Just a handful..... ;)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What my sister would do is say loudly "I LOVE THIS MOMMY!"  Followed by a "mommy never made this!"

I had waffles this am and nothing since can I try to get down.  Tried snacking but just to gaggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.