What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Don't feel TOO bad @Stewball, I did have a slab of millionaire's shortbread AFTER my harrisa chicken and bread.... 

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Delicious Chinese food!! We had egg rolls, sweet & sour chicken balls, Almond Guy Ding, rice, and Garlic spare ribs. Yum.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'm sure they would be even more popular in the Recipe Exchange forum!

In contrast to my healthy smoothie I had this morning, I just ate another piece of brownie.
LOL gotta have the yin and yang!

I will check out the recipe exchange forum for sure....

i've recently started to cook a lot, so that could be helpful for me as well!

i'll post about the smoothie i had this morning tho!

spinache

half a banana

frozen cherries

pomegranate

coconut water

1 scoop whey protien

yeeaaooowwww!!!!

followed by coffee with cream and sugar an hour later. 

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Delicious Chinese food!! We had egg rolls, sweet & sour chicken balls, Almond Guy Ding, rice, and Garlic spare ribs. Yum.
MMMM all that sounds good!!!

gonna have some Chinese take out this weekend! Thanks for the idea!

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

PIZZA! 
 I just love pizza.
LOL me too man!!! the Sicilian slices from this particular pizza joint in my neighborhood is my ABSOLUTE fave. Won't eat Sicilians from any where else!

The BF is also MAD about pizza. When we first met, he Used to get a whole pie and eat that throughout the day. i slowly intro'd other food groups into his life. LOL

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We made Salsa (finely diced.... white onion, tomato, cilantro, fresh lemon juice and olive oil) we do a white salsa mix with this (sour cream and hot sauce of your choosing). We also simmered downt a can of black beans and baked beans with garlic, onion, cilantro, and hot sauce or spice to your taste........(the baked bean addition was a new discovery since to much hot spice was added to original black beans.) With sea salt corn chips.......Delicious! Oh yeah......can't forget the whiskey since it was unseasonably cold today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Drinking my coffee now. The last thing I ate was two slices of Dr. Oetker's Ristorante pizza for dinner last night. (I'm telling you I could cheerfully eat pizza pretty much every day of my life.)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

We made Salsa (finely diced.... white onion, tomato, cilantro, fresh lemon juice and olive oil) we do a white salsa mix with this (sour cream and hot sauce of your choosing). We also simmered downt a can of black beans and baked beans with garlic, onion, cilantro, and hot sauce or spice to your taste........(the baked bean addition was a new discovery since to much hot spice was added to original black beans.) With sea salt corn chips.......Delicious! Oh yeah......can't forget the whiskey since it was unseasonably cold today!
MMMMM all that - minus the whiskey - sounds soooo good to me right now!!! i'm going to try this. thanks for the idea!

also, nothing against whiskey! but, i'm trying to quit smoking. i have to avoid drinking other wise i get the cravings for the cig. i haven't had a drink in so long **sighs**

A bowl of Reese Puffs cereal. I bought the family size box on the weekend and can't stop eating them.
that sounds soo good! i miss eating that cereal i feel like getting some after work today. although i'll probably just eat it once and never touch it again. lol. i'm glad you're able to keep something down and enjoy it without feeling sick!

for dinner i baked chicken with a garlic dressing, lemon juice, and crunchy onions. experimenting...came out pretty okay i guess lol. had that with a side of black rice, and steamed green beans, broccoli and cauliflower. actually convinced the BF to eat the veggies by sprinkling some cheese on it. it was a good dinner. lol

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A juicy pear. I'm hoping my being hooked on mars bar is going to be a thing of the past

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ate sun-dried tomato chicken. It was a recipe from Winchester and it was yummy!! I totally recommend it. The recipe is on the what's for dinner thread and I think it's on the recipe exchange. Mmmmm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I ate sun-dried tomato chicken. It was a recipe from Winchester and it was yummy!! I totally recommend it. The recipe is on the what's for dinner thread and I think it's on the recipe exchange. Mmmmm
You liked it? Cool! I just love sun-dried tomatoes, even just to munch on (we always buy the dry ones, not the ones packed in oil. And then I started to dehydrate my own tomatoes, adding basil and oregano, which make them that much better. I do love this recipe...I'm glad you liked it, too.

I had a Slim-A-Bear 100 calorie ice cream bar last night right after dinner.

Drinking my morning coffee now. (I love coffee.)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a new ' nutrition plan' otherwise known as diet. Breakfast was a cup of oats- not cooked. With 1/2 cup of full fat milk a cup of coffee with full fat milk and a handful of almonds. Phew! I'm exhausted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.