What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I have a new ' nutrition plan' otherwise known as diet. .....
    I try that occasionally.   Occasionally I manage to stick to them for a while too! 
    Hope your energy returns soon.  The food sounds nice, it's the quantities I'm not so keen on. 

Ham sandwich followed by a couple of caramel waffle biscuits.  

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just had tomatoes and mushrooms sautéed in butter and sherry (The sherry is a tip from Peaches) with an egg but then I see I was supposed to eat 2 eggs! I'm shovelling food into myself all day it seems. Food is fabulous mmmm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My standard Slim-A-Bear ice cream bar last night.

Just finished my morning coffee.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
grilled turkey burger patty with a side of fresh sliced cucumbers, and sauteed mushrooms, spinach, peppers and carrots.

it was my post workout meal i had to force myself to finish it -___-

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a new ' nutrition plan' otherwise known as diet. Breakfast was a cup of oats- not cooked. With 1/2 cup of full fat milk a cup of coffee with full fat milk and a handful of almonds. Phew! I'm exhausted.
Please keep sharing this plan with us. I'm interested. :)

I also had a turkey burger last night. Sipping coffee now.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I shouldn't post this after the above threads about nutritious food. Last night, bowl of black cherry ice cream.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just had tomatoes and mushrooms sautéed in butter and sherry (The sherry is a tip from Peaches) with an egg but then I see I was supposed to eat 2 eggs! I'm shovelling food into myself all day it seems. Food is fabulous mmmm
Have you tried Chinese eggs and tomatoes?  It's wonderful!  I make mine a little different, but it's a very adaptable recipe.

I just had some Velveeta queso. I know, not real healthy. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom I'll defiantly share. peaches08 peaches08 yum thanks again. I think of you as I grab the cooking sherry out!!
My breakfast was 1 cup of raw oats with one cup of full fat milk. A hand full of nuts an a coffee with full fat milk. Raw oats are not that wonderful. It's better with fruit mixed in.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@AbbysMom I'll defiantly share. @peaches08 yum thanks again. I think of you as I grab the cooking sherry out!!
My breakfast was 1 cup of raw oats with one cup of full fat milk. A hand full of nuts an a coffee with full fat milk. Raw oats are not that wonderful. It's better with fruit mixed in.
Raw oats, are they not cut?  I wonder why no fruit?  Like Abbysmom, I love hearing the tips!

And yes, sherry is wonderful. 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Dairy Queen Hawaiian blizzard.  Large.  And awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.