What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, I almost spat coffee everywhere!! Thanks.

I had roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, Brussels sprouts, parsnips, carrots and roast potatoes.
The hubby is on holiday this week so he's cooking!
That sounds so good. 

We are having a pasta bake with tortellini, beef, sausage, sauce and cheese and garlic toast. I'm not sure what else is in the pasta dish, my MIL made it for our freezer for after baby is born so now we are eating it.

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Gold fish crackers. Tried to pass them off as cat treats but they weren't going for it. Hey what can I say there shaped like fish.
Haha, I almost spat coffee everywhere!! Thanks.

I had roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, Brussels sprouts, parsnips, carrots and roast potatoes.
The hubby is on holiday this week so he's cooking!
Wow lucky you! If I didn't have to cross the Atlantic I'd invite myself over for dinner.   

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds so good. 
We are having a pasta bake with tortellini, beef, sausage, sauce and cheese and garlic toast. I'm not sure what else is in the pasta dish, my MIL made it for our freezer for after baby is born so now we are eating it.
you said your husband made spaghetti sauce with fresh tomatoes. What else?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Easy peasy @Stewball!

120 g of pudding rice.  1.2 L  (1200 ml) of semi skimmed or full fat milk.  Butter to rub over the surface of the casserole dish you are going to cook in and about a dessert spoonful to put in to the pudding mix if using semi skimmed milk, and about 2 dessert spoons of sugar.  You can grate a little nutmeg on to the top if you like too.   For this quantity you need something like a 4 litre casserole dish to make sure it doesn't boil over.  All you need to do is rub the dish with the butter, stick everything else in to the pot and then put it in the oven at gas mark 2 (very low heat) for about 2 hours.   If you like it with a burnt and crispy top you cook without a lid and if  you like it all creamy like I do you put a lid on the casserole for the whole cooking time.  Perfectly yummy, and it doesn't need all the cream and high fat content the recipe books tell you for it to taste good so it's quite a healthy pudding.  You can use stevia instead of sugar to make it even healthier! 

Last edited:

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am about to have one of those unhealthy but easy cup a noodles. The ones that have the noodles dehydrated chicken and veggies and enough sodium for the week and you just pour boiling water into the cup. Yummy

smokem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
jasmine rice..still dont have it down but its edible and

curried kidney beans with vegs

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Tommat ,We call those bell peppers  Red bell peppers and green bell peppers. I only like them cooked in food. Have you ever had the dish stuffed green peppers? Very good, my Mom use to make them when I was a child

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the rest of the chicken salad (with chopped celery, chopped apples, and walnuts in it), some mini pretzels, and some jello with fruit -- my lunch. that was about 5 hours ago, and i'm starting to think about getting something to eat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.