What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catladysaves8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We just came from Codys Restaurant. I had their delicious chopped steak, baked potatoe and endless salad. We also brought home some steak as a treat for our 8 cats :)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A leftover yorkshire pudding. I love them cold.
I've never tried Yorkshire pudding.

I just had left over beef stew with quinoa for lunch. I had terrible indigestion in the night and I blamed peanutbutter but I actually think it was this stew. Fingers crossed it doesn't affect me today.

zoneout

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Half a peanut butter sandwich. Washed down with 2% milk.

Damn those pretzels look good! U got me jonesing for one now.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eggs and oj.  I woke at 4am starving but did NOT want to go find something to eat...waited and by 430 figured I BETTER get up and eat ASAP. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glass of OJ.  Have to fo shopping and my stomach has been very iff so not giving it food just yet:p

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yogurt, a bowl of cereal w/milk, and juice -- my breakfast. now thinking about having one of the banana walnut blondies i made yesterday and will heat up a serving of breakfast casserole.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just wanted to let you know you got me on a spghettii and meatball kick:p! Went to the store and got 4 cans thinking it will pass.  I already ate 2 cans!
:eek:)  i actually don't like to eat highly processed or pre-made foods any more. but i also don't like to waste anything, so the cans of chef boy-ar-dee are being eaten.

a funny story from when my mickey and snick were young kittens (about 5-7 weeks old). i would many times heat up a can of chef boy-ar-dee pasta/meat sauce for my lunches. from the first time i did that, mickey and snick literally went wild! they had to get to the meat sauce smell. they got onto the table and i set them on the floor, again, and again, and on and on. so i finally put them in the bedroom and closed the door. i did finish up the cans of chef boy-ar-dee that i had already bought, but haven't bought any for over 10 years since then.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

:eek:)  i actually don't like to eat highly processed or pre-made foods any more. but i also don't like to waste anything, so the cans of chef boy-ar-dee are being eaten.

a funny story from when my mickey and snick were young kittens (about 5-7 weeks old). i would many times heat up a can of chef boy-ar-dee pasta/meat sauce for my lunches. from the first time i did that, mickey and snick literally went wild! they had to get to the meat sauce smell. they got onto the table and i set them on the floor, again, and again, and on and on. so i finally put them in the bedroom and closed the door. i did finish up the cans of chef boy-ar-dee that i had already bought, but haven't bought any for over 10 years since then.
Awl how cute.  One of our family cats had a thing for any type of crackers and if he heard the plastic rustling would come running.  He was huge and started to take to anything you would be willing to offer.  

apple with dip.  Not good timing for apples yet:p

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almond butter. Spooned from the jar. Oh my goodness it's yummy.:clap: It's the first time I've tried it. I bought it from a health good store $10.45 for a tiny jar.!!!!! It's worth every cent. I could eat the whole jar ;)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Almond butter. Spooned from the jar. Oh my goodness it's yummy.
It's the first time I've tried it. I bought it from a health good store $10.45 for a tiny jar.!!!!! It's worth every cent. I could eat the whole jar
Did you ever try Pumpkin Butter? It tastes like a richer apple butter. Good stuff! 

Status
Not open for further replies.