What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm drinking a banana and strawberry smoothie for breakfast. It tastes so delicious compared to the green shakes I've been having. :yummy:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A key lime cupcake from a gourmet cupcake place.  It was delicious!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate and salted caramel meringue dessert with salted caramel ice cream on the side.  
  Now that is what I call left overs. 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the last of an eggplant I had.  Fried it with seasoned bread crumbs and out a dollop of marinara on it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Chocolate and salted caramel meringue dessert with salted caramel ice cream on the side.  
  Now that is what I call left overs. 
Wow, that sounds good.

I had Doritos. I was craving them but couldn't eat very many, they gave me horrible heartburn. Everything gives me heartburn lately.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Two peanut butter chocolate chunkers right from the freezer last night....so good (I love frozen chocolate chip cookies, too).

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you make your mac and cheese?
This was just out of a box, I was being lazy. Normally, I use this recipe with less of the bread crumb/parmesan topping to cut down on sodium. http://www.carnationmilk.ca/recipe-details.aspx?rid=4821 
drink milk or eat almonds.
I've tried milk and it doesn't help. I've had to take tums lately. Thankfully, this pregnancy is almost over and I won't have heartburn anymore.

The last thing I ate was part of a soft pretzel. I made them on Saturday but they are stale now so I didn't finish it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was just out of a box, I was being
lazy. Normally, I use this recipe with less of the bread crumb/parmesan topping to cut down on sodium. http://

www.carnationmilk.ca/recipe-details.aspx?rid=4821

I've tried milk and it doesn't help. I've had to take tums lately. Thankfully, this pregnancy is almost over and I won't have heartburn anymore
The last thing I ate was part of a soft pretzel. I made them on Saturday but they are stale now so I didn't finish it.
thank you but I can't use it. I can't get carnation anything.
I hope your heartburn goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.