What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you but I can't use it. I can't get carnation anything.
I hope your heartburn goes.
Can you get any evaporated milk? I don't buy Carnation brand unless it's on sale and it tastes exactly the same.

We had a really late lunch today. I had a doctor's appointment and we went to Costco after. I had a hot dog (shared with Aimee), some poutine (shared with hubby) and a chocolate/vanilla swirl ice cream. 
 Now it's dinner time and I am not hungry.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I apolgize not @catlover19  and @Stewball  ,  I had another helping of that salted caramel and chocolate meringue dessert.  No ice cream though because I stupidly tidied out the little freezer in my firdge last night and left the ub down in the fridge compartment....   The meringue was still good. 
 Only one more slice so I'll have that tomorrow.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I apolgize not @catlover19
 and @Stewball
 ,  I had another helping of that salted caramel and chocolate meringue dessert.  No ice cream though because I
stupidly tidied out the little freezer in my firdge last night and left the ub down in the fridge compartment....   The meringue was still good. :yummy:  Only
one more slice so I'll have that tomorrow.
I'm sorry to say that I s******ed :-)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you get any evaporated milk? I don't buy Carnation brand unless it's on sale and it tastes exactly the same.

We had a really late lunch today. I had a doctor's appointment and we went to Costco after. I had a hot dog (shared with Aimee), some poutine (shared with hubby) and a chocolate/vanilla swirl ice cream. :yummy:  Now it's dinner time and I am not hungry.
yes I can get evaporated milk but the carnation in that recipe is special for mac and cheese.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 oz. raw wt. ribeye, miracle noodles rice, 1 stalk celery and 2 homegrown cherry tomatoes, for lunch.  Ooo..and a slice of provolone..I was hungry!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes I can get evaporated milk but the carnation in that recipe is special for mac and cheese.
If you click where it says "simple white sauce" it gives you the recipe for the white sauce. It's just flour, butter, evaporated milk and salt. So simple and it's very creamy and yummy. I use less pasta so it's a bit creamier, otherwise the pasta soaks up all the sauce and it dries out a bit when you put it in the fridge. I also usually just make half of the recipe because a full one makes a lot.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you click where it says "simple white sauce" it gives you the recipe for the

white sauce. It's just flour, butter, evaporated milk and salt. So simple and it's very creamy and yummy. I use less pasta so it's a bit creamier, otherwise the pasta soaks up all the sauce and it dries
out a bit when you put it in the fridge. I also usually just make half of the recipe because a full one makes a lot.
could you give me the recipe again. Please. Sorry

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
could you give me the recipe again. Please. Sorry
http://www.carnationmilk.ca/recipe-details.aspx?rid=4821 It's basically just make the white sauce, melt in cheese, stir in cooked pasta, pour into a baking dish and top with cheese and breadcrumbs/parmesan cheese mixture. Then bake. So easy and really good.

I ate some more Doritos and they gave me heartburn again. I hadn't had heartburn in almost 2 days and it was nice. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich. I don't normally like them, but I've ate 2 since yesterday and they were really good.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 spoonfuls of peanutbutter. That was before bed and now I am awake with terrible indigestion. It's the middle of the night. Never again.

funnierthanme

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Generic Cherrios. Same stuff every morning.  It's like its too hard to choose from the endless choices, so I buy the easy choice and stick with it.  Plus, it's cheap, and the big bag lasts a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.