What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smartaleck. I'm still familiarizing myself to emojis and computer blog abbreviations and so forth, so I didn't know if that actually meant something or not.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smartaleck. I'm still familiarizing myself to emojis and computer blog abbreviations and so forth, so I didn't know if that actually meant something or not.
I was joking. I don't think your a smartaleck at all. I think you're very nice.
Are you on a computer or phone?
I.have problems with the smilies. I. Prefer to type modular so no smilies. When you opened the threat for funny cats you used another word I don't know.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I.have problems with the smilies. I. Prefer to type modular so no smilies. When you opened the threat for funny cats you used another word I don'n a computer
I.have problems with the smilies. I. Prefer to type modular so no smilies. When you opened the threat for funny cats you used another word I don't know.
A computer. What word was it that I used that you didn't know?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a paczki (I hope I spelled that right). I've heard a few people talking about them so I bought a pack at the grocery store.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just dinner last night. Drinking my coffee now, while the bed sheets are in the washer.

Status
Not open for further replies.