What's That Sound...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think you're supposed to wash them unless they say washable, like the refillable catnip toys. :D
I learned my lesson that day. Well, mostly :flail:
Speak of wash, does anyone do a head count before running the washing machine or dryer and if you can't locate someone you get panicked? I won't start those damned machines unless I get a thrice visual on everyone.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every once in a while, I will hear a metallic 'thump' , from one of the cats jumping down from the top of our pantry to land on the dryer. How they get up there I don't know, because it's about 4 feet up and 3 feet over from dryer to pantry top. Bashful is the usual culprit.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, anyone with hard wood floors or non-carpeted rooms knows the sound of 16 or 20 feet and legs scattering and flipping out.
I hear it, go in to see what fell/attacked them and I see 5 spooky-eyed cats hunkered down or slowly prowling like they have eyeballs on the pads of their feet, 5 puffy tails, and nothing out of place.
So what with the dramatics :dunno:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a poet, whose name escapes me, who wrote about "the fog rolling in on little cat's feet". That poet never met our gang of 6.
Herd of elephants rolling in might work :flail:
I have inspected the living hell out of this room and can't find anything that would have moved, tipped, fallen over, the dogs weren't anywhere near by, so it's a mystery.