What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I worked out in the garden this afternoon for almost two hours... getting ready to grab a quick shower now. It's the first time in a good month that I even stepped foot inside the garden fence. I am filthy. I am sweaty. My back is achy.

And it feels glorious! 

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I worked out in the garden this afternoon for almost two hours... getting ready to grab a quick shower now. It's the first time in a good month that I even stepped foot inside the garden fence. I am filthy. I am sweaty. My back is achy.

And it feels glorious! 

I bet!  When I sweat from exertion I say, "sweat cleanses from a place that showers can't reach!"

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the beach today with my neighbour and our kids. It was a lot of fun, but I am so exhausted tonight. We also moved some stuff to our new house tonight so it was a busy day.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Woohoo!! Congratulations! l'm thrilled for you.
LOL, I almost did an @ Andrya but figured you'd see it!  Another new grad (from another school though) was in the same appointment with me and saw the look of relief on my face when I heard I had nights for sure, "You wanted nights?  Geez, I thought I was lucky to get days."  I said, "Oh I'm sure you are lucky to get days as a new grad.  But you can have that mess."  The nursing recruiter laughed!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Congratulations @peaches08, I hope the shift rota and everything works out for you.  Good to be staying in a place you know.

I had a nice day off work with a little time to myself at home and then went for a wander around the local shops which was nice.  

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer nights, too. I've always been able to keep a job longer when it was night work, maybe because things are less chaotic at night. And I get my best work done after 10 p.m.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks @MServant !  And me too @Callista

I have more exciting and unexpected news, I'm moving into a new house!  It's a block away, a much nicer house, more house than I need actually.  But it's at such a deal and I know the owners I couldn't pass it up.  The family is relocating to another state for his job and they have 10 years left on the mortgage on the house, so they just want to keep it for the investment.  I'm signing the lease today.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks @MServant !  And me too @Callista

I have more exciting and unexpected news, I'm moving into a new house!  It's a block away, a much nicer house, more house than I need actually.  But it's at such a deal and I know the owners I couldn't pass it up.  The family is relocating to another state for his job and they have 10 years left on the mortgage on the house, so they just want to keep it for the investment.  I'm signing the lease today.
Excellent news, things are looking up all around, and it comes in threes. You should buy a lottery ticket!

l bet the kitties love the extra space. Post us some pics.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We chose a name for baby. 
Can I share a video here? I got Aimee on video saying her little brothers name. 

His name will be Hudson David. 
 We are working on Aimee saying Hudson but she can't say David at all yet.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I should get a lottery ticket!

That is adorable catlover19!!  I like that name, it's different. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@catlover19    that is way cute. 

Aimee says Hudson really well.  :-D  I'm l loving the names too.

@peaches08   you are definitely on a roll. 
   The house sounds great and I hope your cats love all the extra room.   That is ofcourse unless you decide it could be filled by some new feline additions. 

As for me - I'm on holiday for a whole 9 days now and no work until a week on Saturday.  
  A whole 9 days to pester Mouse, loaf about the apartment and generally chill out.  Bliss.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
At long last, we have started renovating our front room and have about one third of the new flooring laid.  Now to move the two big china cabinets back into place, and move everything ELSE over so that we can finish!  Perhaps that will happen this weekend.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer nights, too. I've always been able to keep a job longer when it was night work, maybe because things are less chaotic at night. And I get my best work done after 10 p.m.
What work do you do?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks @MServant
!  And me too @Callista

That's wonderful. I hope you and your fur babies will be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.