What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw my sister. She doesn't live here. She lives in England but comes over quite often.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What work do you do?
I edit scanned textbooks that will be put through text-to-speech for visually impaired or dyslexic students. I'm lucky enough to essentially have gotten a job tailor-made for me--I'm not employable for the most part, but this is something I can do.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a really good doctor's appointment today. Everything was great and baby appears to be growing well since my belly is measuring a week big. 
 They will check on his growth next month with an ultrasound.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I edit scanned textbooks that will be put through text-to-speech for visually impaired or dyslexic students. I'm lucky enough to essentially have gotten a job tailor-made for me--I'm not employable for the most part, but this is something I can do.
You're lucky to have got a job that really suits you

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a really good doctor's appointment today. Everything was great and baby appears to be growing well since my belly is measuring a week big. :D  They will check on his growth next month with an ultrasound.
I'm very pleased to hear that. :clap:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's our 5 year wedding anniversary today. We've been together for 12 years (as of yesterday), married for 5 years and having our second baby. 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations @catlover19!

I found someone to take my old book cases and desk, and they'll load my old TV for me to take to the Salvation Army.  I swore I'd never move that TV again except to get rid of it.  Since it's still working, this is my chance.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
After being laid off for over 6 months... My husband got a job. I can breath. It could go to a full time, perm job.
That must be a massive relief, and feel so good for him after all this time.  Really hope it's a good place to work and ends up perm', full time.

I had a day catching up with a couple of good friends, sitting outside in the sunshine and relaxing while we chatted.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went out and explored our new neighbourhood twice today. The first time we found a park and went for a bit of a walk. The second time, my husband came too and we went to the splash pad and then for a walk downtown and had ice cream. 

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Coming home and having Ana girl wanting loves and lets and more loves and pets. Thrilled to see me. First time she has ever done that!

Both of my vans fixed and working (yes!!!!). So dh can get to work, I have a car to get the kids to school. SO awesome.

#3 Costed us 1/3 of what other places might charge. 

#4 2 year guarantee on all of the work!

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It was my boyfriend's birthday today and he got a call this morning saying he got accepted for a job promotion he applied for a few months back! Happy Birthday!! 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Coming home and having Ana girl wanting loves and lets and more loves and pets. Thrilled to see me. First time she has ever done that!

Both of my vans fixed and working (yes!!!!). So dh can get to work, I have a car to get the kids to school. SO awesome.

#3 Costed us 1/3 of what other places might charge. 

#4 2 year guarantee on all of the work!
Great!  I've been without a vehicle before...pure misery.  Glad your kitties got fixed too!

It was my boyfriend's birthday today and he got a call this morning saying he got accepted for a job promotion he applied for a few months back! Happy Birthday!! 
That's awesome!  Congratulations and happy birthday!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a visit from a friend and her two daughters.  The visit was for 2 reasons, to spend time with my cats and to borrow my cat carrier, as they are getting 2 kittens tomorrow, that I was so lucky to get to choose for them, and they forgot to boy the carrier when they went and bought everything else they need.

I love to  have friends for a visit, and its also great that some friends come with that in mind to spend time with my cats instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.