What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My human kids are loving swim lessons! We need to try and get to our community pool. I need to find good flippers. My feet are too small to carry me.

Anyone live in East Valley. in Phoenix? I need a mechanic who can come to my house and fix my van. Van #2.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

WOOT!! Congratulations!!  Onward and upward.
Thank you!  The state nursing website is down so I've been freaking out for 2 days not knowing if I passed, if I get to keep my job at the hospital, if I have to retake this crazy exam...after 48 hours we can pay $8 to the testing website to get our pass/fail results.  Best $8 I've ever spent.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got few snacks for myself as been hard pressed to eat much besides snacks.  Pizza but that gets to pricey!  Also got dog toy from Amazon today and I will wait for husband to get home to give the toy.  I have no patience and it is a struggle to not give it NOW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I passed my licensure exam for nursing!!!  :woohoo:
Congrats!

My husband is having an extremely stressful time with work and yesterday something went well, which is a bit of a relief.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody!  I get to keep my spot at the hospital which is also awesome.  I REALLY hate job hunting, so I was more worried about losing my spot at the hospital if I failed over having to retake that awful test.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a doctor's appointment today and everything went great. Baby is growing really well, he's actually a little big. I am happy to have a bigger baby since Aimee was born so small.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big row at home gave me the opportunity of spending the weekend with my daughter and two youngest grandchildren.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Nice thread--great to share in everybody's victories and joys.

I had the day off work -- just had lunch with a good friend at a place overlooking the bay on a beautiful sunny afternoon.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I was walking past the local pet rescue charity shop and saw a tea pot with cat on it in the window that matched a cake plate I have and it was really cheep: went in, checked it over and it looked brand new!  Bargain at £8.   Tried it out tonight and it's a great pourer - not a drop of tea spilled. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was walking past the local pet rescue charity shop and saw a tea pot with cat on it in the window that matched a cake plate I have and it was really cheep: went in, checked it over and it looked brand new!  Bargain at £8.   Tried it out tonight and it's a great pourer - not a drop of tea spilled. :D
:clap: Yay! I would love a tea pot with a cat on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.