What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Finding out a positive role model in my life,Judith Heumann passed away Saturday.She was an activist for disability rights.Have read her books what she went through in her life.Still have her books,mom got them for me knowing my pituritary dwarfism is a disability

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I’m chilly today. I’ve got a sweatshirt and a flannel on. I’m not sick or anything; just sleepy. I guess its a good excuse to make soup.
GMTA! I was chilly all day. The sun was beautiful but the actual temps were bitter. I made some soup as well, and now I have meals for the next few days.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
GMTA! I was chilly all day. The sun was beautiful but the actual temps were bitter. I made some soup as well, and now I have meals for the next few days.
I guess it turns out I was just that sleepy. I struggled through my DD’s spelling lesson and then I took a 20 minute power nap. I almost feel like a new person. The dishes even got done while dinner cooked. :lol: And I’m only in the sweatshirt.:lol: I’m going to wind down with some peppermint tea soon still.:cloud9:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OMG! Her vet said she was 14pds! Her last visit,6 months ago,she was 8.8 pds. There must be some misunderstanding. She is not over weight
She is not! Hek weights 12.5 pounds, and she is MUCH rounder than your girl!

I just drank a bunch of water and my cat Coco keeps kneading her paws on my tummy so I push her away and she comes right back!
That's a cat for you. Aren't they wonderful?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, after last night's spat between the girls over the bunny in the driveway, Sarah lit into Lila two more times last night. :( I drug Lila out from under a chair (she wouldn't even eat her treats) and decided (despite JUST HAVING POSTED that my cats don't sleep in my room) to have Lila sleep in there because Sarah was being a royal butt head and was still stalking around. So Goof and Sarah spent the night downstairs and Lila and Livie spent the night upstairs. When Lila realized she was spending the night in my bed, she made the most frantic biscuits all over me and purred as hard as she could and finally settled in next to us and slept all night. Only when my alarm went off did she stir, so at least she behaved. This morning, Sarah is giving Lila a bath and they're cuddled up next to one another.

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My friend Kate from Ireland having fun,she even made supper one night.Plus found out the geography teacher was focus on European countries,told him my friend from Ireland is here.Ask me if she would come in telling about herself being in Ireland.I knew Kate does not turn it down.She came yesterday and was welcomed in by the students right away.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Summer plans are on my mind. :dizzy::cringe::doh:

My mom used to live close by. Now no one does so everyone wants us to visit in the summer when schools are out for all the kids in the family. On every side. :cringe: My kids both have sleep away camps. I’m not sure what to tell anyone about anything but it’s not sounding like summer will be for relaxing and recharging anymore.:disappointed: Maybe it will be ok.:frustrated:

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My son going out with his coach dressed as female.Said he did good and was a practice before starting his two weeks as a girl next week Monday.Did this after coming home from school.All paid off with him learning from her.He has picked the name Nicole when he goes to school dressed as as girl seeing what what they go through on Monday

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My new grill pan. On the stove or oven and can be in dishwasher
I have never grilled only baked so this will be a learning experience
Cast iron with aluminum so it's light.

Attachments

Last edited:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I made popstickers.not grilling but first time I haven't burnt anything. I plan on making a hamburger and grilling corn. How long? Can you heat buns on it?

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My son and I also talked last night,said he does like my girlfriend Kelsey.He does get along with her.Also about him,said he has a female side of him that wants out at times.This is after he sees what girls go through for 2 weeks.I am supportive and he knows I am bisexual.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
My son going out with his coach dressed as female.Said he did good and was a practice before starting his two weeks as a girl next week Monday.Did this after coming home from school.All paid off with him learning from her.He has picked the name Nicole when he goes to school dressed as as girl seeing what what they go through on Monday
Dressing up as a woman does not show him what a woman goes through. It shows him what a man dressed up as a woman goes through. :ohwell:

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dressing up as a woman does not show him what a woman goes through. It shows him what a man dressed up as a woman goes through. :ohwell:
He has been at a female friend's place and tried on her clothes,he is a crossdresser and will support him

Status
Not open for further replies.