What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I never would have thought of using a pressure cooker for meatloaf. I also don't have one though. :lol3:

Littlenecks and shrimp here tonight.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Those Littlenecks were extra delicious last night. :lol3: I'm going to have to pick up more while they are on sale.

Good question about tonight. I bought some flatbreads and could make mini pizzas or could make up some soup. Maybe the flatbreads.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I've had a tray of chicken thighs in the freezer now for a few months and need to get them used up. Tonight, I'm making chicken fricassee with dumplings.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Still have half a tray of chicken thighs left, so tonight we're doing jerked chicken thighs on the grill. Whatever is leftover will be able to be frozen again, since at that point it will be cooked. A couple of jerked thighs will make a nice meal for me when Rick is in Oregon next month.

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spaghetti squash boats. I like this even better than regular spaghetti

Homemade sauce and melted mozzarella on top.

Last edited:

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Broccoli lemon chicken with cashew nuts, cooked by my bf, who is a chef :-)

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Garlic-something pork tenderloin (really good!), mashed potatoes, and green beans.  Homemade cookies for dessert.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
After reading Pat and Kim's posts about the shiritake noodles I ordered some, so I will be trying those tonight with some chicken sausages and homemade spaghetti sauce from the freezer.

Last edited:

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After reading Pat and Kim's posts about the shiritake noodles I ordered some, so I will be trying those tonight with some chicken sausages and homemade spaghetti sauce from the freezer.
How cool! Which did you order? I got the spaghetti ones, but I think I would have liked the fettuccine shape better.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight, fried chicken legs, nuked.......er baked tater and peas. Made myself a treat the other night - lazy stuffed peppers. Browned lean hamburger, chopped the peppers inte bitesized pieces, added water, and after that started boiling, added minute rice and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Got 4 meals outta that panful of stuff/

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up a rotissary chicken when I was at Target earlier, so I'm planning to have that and to make a nice salad to go with it (Romaine, red onion, egg white, feta, croutons, cucumber, sunflower seeds) :yummy:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How cool! Which did you order? I got the spaghetti ones, but I think I would have liked the fettuccine shape better.
I didn't know they came in different types and ordered angel hair. :lol3: They weren't bad. We may have them again tonight or I may make pizza.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am thinking bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich since we have a funeral home visitation to go to this evening.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Mac and cheese in the pressure cooker with pulled pork sandwiches

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made dairy free scalloped potatoes and ham. I use chicken broth instead of milk, and it gives it a great flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.