What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
GOOD ONE, Pam. I am going to use that one sometime very soon.
Although, Larry gone all next week so I can't use that excuse quite yet. I don't think Cheez-Its will be very healthy for dinner every single night next week ( I might get sick of them.
) so I may have to cook for myself.
I kind of like that excuse myself....don't use it often, but it comes in handy sometimes!

Probably leftover spaghetti sauce on pizza. I got a dough ball out of the freezer last night and it's thawed this morning. I'll make some individual pizzas, throw the shells on the grill, spread them with the leftover sauce and add some onions, peppers, and mushrooms. We love grilled pizza and it's not hard to do.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I saw a package of Jack Daniels pulled pork (in Jack Daniels sauce) in the supermarket so maybe I'll get it for tonight. I've purchased that item in the past and it was nice... Rare that I eat pork at all, though.

Last edited:

david suchy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lmao !!!!   It was just the way you said it....all the cat could do was rub his face in it and purrr....I can relate on the sedated part as we took in our cat to get fixed and when he was brought home he was determined to get around and do his normal things but i was being entertained by watching him acting like he was drunk or something....hahahahaha....I know it's not funny but how could you not resist to getting a good laugh.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ribs in the crock pot and a bacon/ranch pasta salad. Not so healthy but we've been good all week so Friday is a cheat day.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Chicken is marinading in the fridge to be grilled tonight. With hasselback potatoes. 

bonobosoph

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last night I made some tomato pasta sauce in the pressure cooker to go with spaghetti, I have some left so I fancy some home made oven chips with an egg and the leftover sauce on top tonight.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Last night I made some tomato pasta sauce in the pressure cooker to go with spaghetti, I have some left so I fancy some home made oven chips with an egg and the leftover sauce on top tonight.
How do you like your pressure cooker? Do you use it often? I think we use ours once a week, especially during the winter months when we eat a lot of soups and stews.

Rick has his bowling banquet tonight, so I am on my own. I have to go to the mall tonight, so I may grab one slice of hoagie pizza for my supper. (But just one....honest.)

bonobosoph

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How do you like your pressure cooker? Do you use it often? I think we use ours once a week, especially during the winter months when we eat a lot of soups and stews.

Rick has his bowling banquet tonight, so I am on my own. I have to go to the mall tonight, so I may grab one slice of hoagie pizza for my supper. (But just one....honest.)
I love it! It's magical, I use it a few times a week usually because I cook a lot of rice. I made a cheese cake in it once and it was good.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dad occasionally cooked, he had certain things that he made, and he used a pressure cooker a lot.  I've always been a little afraid of them so I never used one.  My mother was also afraid of them which is probably where I got it from.

bonobosoph

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The new generation pressure cookers are completely safe, though stick to using timers because stuff can overcook if you leave it to its own devices. 

Status
Not open for further replies.