What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, Rick is off work today....when I left, he was still in bed. He says that he's just wrung-out right now; he was able to fight colds and flu better when he was younger. I told him to stay home today and hang out in bed with the cats.

Hope the other DHs are doing OK! And you, too, Lauren!!

I have to help a GF with some computer problems tonight, so Rick is on his own. He's going to grill some fat-free hotdogs and probably make some onion rings for his dinner; it's easy for him to just do that. And when I get home, I'll probably have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since returning from vacation we're trying to eat "light". Just had some multi-grain crackers with tuna salad on them for a snack for lunch - we weren't really hungry. Dinner tonight will be just pastrami sandwiches (not all that healthy, but good) --- at lot less food then we had on the cruise! If we ate like that all the time we'd end up on TV with someone carrying the beds of two fat people out of the house.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have no clue what is for dinner. :lol3: If the weather clears up a bit I may go to the grocery store and be a bit more creative, but if not I will be thawing some soup from the freezer.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kraft Mac & Cheese .... the chicken breasts didn't defrost enough today in the fridge, so I'll have to postpone chicken marsala or picatta tomorrow.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A very belated Happy Birthday to Pam :)

Thinking I'll have cube steak, salad,a veggie and a nice whole milk yogurt for dessert.  Planning goodies (compliant for our diet) for Sunday..can't wait!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I saw a recipe on Pinterest for pizza dough using only flour and Greek yogurt. I'm going to give that a try. :)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Making Vegetarian Chili tonight. A new recipe I actually saw in the paper yesterday. :lol3: The ingredients sound really good. Hope so :cross:

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking sweet'n'sour chicken....I have a healthier version that I make.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sugar-free Italian sausages from a local butcher, a slice of a thin crust chicken-garlic pizza, salad.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Pork chops with apple stuffing...it's just a stuffing that's place over the chop before serving. Roasted carrots.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Leftovers from last night. I have to make more brussels sprouts though. :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad, crustless Pizza from a local Italian restaurant that has some low carb options on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.