What's For Dinner? - 2024

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you guys are making me hungry. I have no idea what cabbage fritters & Peruvian food are, but I wanna learn how to make both! Here are some lunch pics from Saturday & Sunday with Papa!

Dairy Queen Fried Breaded Cheese Curds & Onion Rings. Spicy Flamethrower sauce for dipping, OMG soooo good.

Then Fries & cheese sticks at a local restaurant. Those are the amazing fries I told you guys about.
IMG_20240302_113941.jpg
IMG_20240303_111315.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you guys are making me hungry. I have no idea what cabbage fritters & Peruvian food are, but I wanna learn how to make both! Here are some lunch pics from Saturday & Sunday with Papa!

Dairy Queen Fried Breaded Cheese Curds & Onion Rings. Spicy Flamethrower sauce for dipping, OMG soooo good.

Then Fries & cheese sticks at a local restaurant. Those are the amazing fries I told you guys about.
View attachment 471831View attachment 471832
I went to Dairy Queen the other day as well, but I just got myself a royal fluffernutter blizzard, because I ended up reading about DQ blizzards and couldn't shake the craving.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Dairy Queen the other day as well, but I just got myself a royal fluffernutter blizzard, because I ended up reading about DQ blizzards and couldn't shake the craving.
I'm envious of you having a "Dairy Queen" so close by. The closest DQ to me is 65 miles away. I have too settle for a wannabee local DQ and a Culver's.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm reading Going Rogue: Rise and Shine Twenty-Nine, the new Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich. Stephanie's mom was making Chicken Parmesan for dinner. And I thought, "You know, that sounds pretty good!"

So tonight's dinner will be Chicken Parmesan, with coleslaw, homemade breadsticks, and my version of Red Lobster's Boston tea (decaf). I took a dough ball out of the freezer yesterday to thaw and will shape the breadsticks this afternoon. I also threw together some egg custard.

Last edited:

jaws239

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm reading Going Rogue: Rise and Shine Twenty-Nine, the new Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich. Stephanie's mom was making Chicken Parmesan for dinner. And I thought, "You know, that sounds pretty good!"
Off topic, but I LOVE to keep her books around for when I'm having a lousy day & NEED to laugh!! Never fails to bring a good belly laugh, even if the reason is silly.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We had a sweet potato and beef "hash" type meal. It's not something I ever had growing up, but I found it on Youtube a few years ago and we make it a few times a year when we are out of ideas for beef. Husband loves it, I like it, and kids tolerate it.