What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct How is your GF's mom doing?

Here is the Cornish hen from the other day. So good! Brined, then Baked (with Chicken Shit) in the NFG, then switched to Air Fry (with my BBQ sauce) to finish it. It looks darker in the picture than it really is. Rick ate the legs; I finished the rest. I also did potatoes and carrots in the NFG while the hen was baking.
2023CornishHen.jpg

Not sure about tonight yet. Rick asked for mac and cheese. I swear he could eat mac and cheese every day.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is your GF's mom doing?
her mom just needs to hurry up and die in my honest opinion. she cant feed herself is stuck wearing diapers cause she cant get up on her own to use bathroom or shower. probably has constant diarrhea from the antibiotics they keep giving her each trip to the er

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i do have a building grudge and resentment against her dad and brother for putting all this on my gf to deal with.
I mentioned this in another member's thread - when I was the caretaker for both my parents a friend told me that unfortunately the responsibility always falls on one person. Although your gf is under a lot of stress she is an angel. 😇

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We were going to go out for pizza but there was a severe storm and our driveway looks like a flood zone so we're having veggie chili leftovers instead. I like mine with slices of avocado on top and DH likes it with shredded cheese on top. Raspberries for dessert.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had some of the spaghetti that dad made in his instapot. I added fresh mushrooms, marinated tofu chunks, cheese, mini naan bread dippers. It's hard to eat or do anything else with Demi missing outdoors. I wish I could just have one more chance with him. I would treat him like a king. Please baby come back! Stay safe from cars & coyotes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.