What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had a late lunch so making avocado toast for dinner with my new Kite Hill spinach & artichoke dip that I love. DH is having a bowl with chicken, shredded cheese, rice and veggies. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kinda had a snack plate for dinner. Marinated tofu, amish mac salad, deviled egg mac salad, cheez it sharp grooves crackers, some other kind of cheese puff crackers that I didn't like, ginger flavored peaches from Aldi that were soooo yummy, Aldi habanero cranberry cheese, tiny naan bread dipper thingys.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I bought the ingredients for my veggie chili when I went to the store yesterday but wasn't planning on making it yet, that is until DH asked for it tonight. And the espresso beans w/dark chocolate bars were still on sale so I bought a few of those too. 🍫 At lease we'll have chili leftovers now.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little black beluga lentils braised with sauteed carrots, leek cut small, simmered in bouillon. Added some quartered dried apricots at the end, with just enough time to soften. Rice cooked seperately. Served seperately but easy to mix together. Smeared chicken thighs with barbecue sauce, then baked in toaster oven. Served on warmed plates,

Status
Not open for further replies.