What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He usually has a salad on the side but I tell him my salad is on the pizza.
Same! When people have salad with their pizza, I'm like no way, my veggies are on my pizza and I'm stuffing myself full, I don't have room for a salad! :lol:

Baked potatoes topped with chili,chopped onion and cheese
Great idea! I'll have to try vegetarian chili on a baked potato!

Lunch: Veggie Sammich on Dad's Homemade Bread Toasted- Tomato, Spring Mix, Extra Sharp Cheese, Green Onion, Guacamole, heated up Black Beans, 2TB Mayo, 2TB Inglehoffer Extra Hot Horseradish Sauce. I think I used too much of this sauce, it was really bitter! Edit: Oh man, I think this is horseradish, not horseradish sauce! I used way too much! :lol:
1675909274088.png

Dinner: Eggo Brown Sugar Cinnamon Waffles with 2TB Maple Syrup, Frozen Snap Peas, 2 TB Butter. I should have put them in the toaster! Waffles taste soggy in the microwave! I was so tired that I forgot to put any hot sauce or salt on my snap peas. They were really bland.
1675909322079.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Slow cooker vegetable soup tonight.
That sounds right up my alley. :yummy:

I just found out Feb. 9th is National Pizza Day. I would have saved the individual pizzas I made last night for today. Oh well. :ohwell:
Instead I think I'll have some of the leftover veggie chili from the other day with a mini-challah roll to dip in the sauce. Since I ate too many of the Tate's dark chocolate chip cookies last night I'll have a honeycrisp apple for dessert tonight. :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch: Veggie Sammich

Dinner:2 Eggo Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffles, about half a cup of black beans, 2TB Butter, 2TB Maple Syrup, garlic parsley salt, korean chili pepper flakes. This time I put the Waffles in the toaster. They were a little better, but I think I prefer French Toast!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did my grocery shopping and picked up a whole Boar's Head ultimate sub. It was on sale for $7.99. I got it with mayo, onions and black olives. I add sliced hot cherry peppers and oil/red wine vinegar myself. Half will be for lunch tomorrow. The girls love sharing the turkey and roast beef with me. They don't get ham because of the sodium.

1676013494024.png

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ranch dressing
The stir-fry had ranch dressing in it?

Ken's country French salad dressing
I just bought a bottle of that.

Lunch: Veggie Sammich
Dinner: Finished the last 2 Eggo Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffles, 1TB Butter, 2TB Maple Syrup, 1TB Sriracha Sauce & 1/8Tsp Garlic Parsley Salt on a pile of Vegetarian Crumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.