What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Idk why you'd want to be gluten free if you don't have to be.
I'm not gluten free but I do make gluten free pasta because I feel so bloated whenever I eat wheat or regular pasta. Otherwise I do enjoy regular bread, cereal, cake/cookies, etc.

Speaking of pasta, we're having leftovers from the other night. Just as susanm9006 susanm9006 mentioned, it's too darn hot to turn on the oven and cook. 99F temps here too and 107 with the heat index. :rolleyes:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Idk why you'd want to be gluten free if you don't have to be. I had to get gluten-free buns at a few restaurants before we passed baked milk because their regular ones weren't dairy free, and they were not that good.
Well, you know how some people are "holier than thou?" Suzanne is one who is "healthier than thou." I'm sure she thought her doctor would say "Oh, HOW WONDERFUL!"

Lunch was chicken Alfredo with broccoli. Dinner will be some sort of chicken bowl...hunks of breaded fried chicken with potatoes, corn, green beans, and gravy. Not bad, but like most prepared meals, you need to add salt and pepper.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The local farmer's market opened today :jive: I bought purple snap peas and strawberries. It's too early in the season for corn and other things. The produce vendors had a lot of winter and early spring veggies like bok choy and garlic scapes and potatoes.

I steamed the purple snap peas and had them along with cheesy pastina.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had the rest of the pork loin with a bit of gravy,some mashed potatoes and peas.Tonight I made potato patties with the leftover mashed and he wanted a couple of scrambled eggs and a toasted bagel.I had a couple of the patties and made myself a small salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.