What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch: Veggie Sammich
Dinner: Aldi Vegetarian Hot Dog cut up and mixed with Banza Chickpea Mac & Cheese, with 1/2TB Habanero Hot sauce. I didn't like the Mac & Cheese, but my mom made it again. We have one more box, so I'll try making it myself this week and see if it tastes better following the directions exactly. Here's a pic:
1641176822327.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sorry for asking. I seem to be annoying everyone lately.
I can't speak for Lari Lari , but I'm sure you didn't annoy her, or anyone else, muffy muffy . And, remember, sometimes tone comes across differently when you're just reading the words, rather than hearing a voice and seeing facial expressions. 🤗

Last night I just had toast, and some grapes for dessert. Planning to make something from scratch tonight.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for asking. I seem to be annoying everyone lately.
rubysmama rubysmama is right. I wasn't annoyed! Maybe I need to up my emoji game to get across tone better.

I really do have well over a thousand pictures of this child, I'm sure. Cell phones make it so easy. I probably need to cull some of the most similar ones, or move them to another device or something.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't feel like cooking Sunday night so made a garbanzo cake sandwich on multigrain bread with red pepper hummus, tomato, spinach leaves and swiss cheese. I think I always have swiss on my sandwiches. :biggrin:

Tonight I'm making one of my bowls with brown rice, broccoli, carrots, stewed tomatoes, green onions and avocado. One dark chocolate almond butter cup and a honeycrisp apple for dessert. DH hasn't decided what he's in the mood for yet. :rolleyes:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so J and I had oatmeal (mixed with pb for her
Yum on the peanut butter. Does J eat her oatmeal well with a spoon?

Lunch: Veggie Sammich
Dinner: I made the last box of that Banza Chickpea Mac & Cheese myself to see if I could make it better than my mom, but no, it was still terrible! The sauce is not good at all. I even tried adding habanero sauce, salt, and pepper, but I couldn't improve it. I also chopped up an Aldi Vegetarian Hot Dog in it.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently making beef stew and homemade bread. My husband will be home in about an hour, and it should be done just in time. Hobbit is impatiently waiting, so he is eating some bread with honey butter while just in his diaper. It is just easier that way! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.