What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Winchester Winchester I had a similar situation a few weeks ago, and we hit it off. It was really nice. I hope you all had a great night.
Thanks iPappy iPappy . We did hit it off and it was a nice night.

Tonight's dinner will be chicken with cranberry sauce. Harvest Blend from TJ's. And just some simple peas with thyme.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch was a Backyard barbecue meal...it was on top of the stack. Dinner, however, will be taquitos! I'm feeling distinctly sour cream-ish!
My daughter will happily eat straight sour cream.

Last night I made this, however, and she ate one tiny piece of carrot and maybe two tiny pieces of chicken, and spat out a parsnip.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter will happily eat straight sour cream.

Last night I made this, however, and she ate one tiny piece of carrot and maybe two tiny pieces of chicken, and spat out a parsnip.
sounds and looks good! J loves the color and sweet taste of roasted carrots!

I love sour cream! I just dip potato pancakes in it!!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The veggies are my favorite. I told my husband we should have told J they were fries and given her some ketchup and maybe she would have eaten more.
I remember being given very soft steamed broccoli as a kid and thinking I was going to die if I ingested it. Later, I was given crisp broccoli that still had some crunch to it and loved it and still eat it like that as an adult, several times a week. I think sometimes it's a texture thing.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think carrots are often the first vegetable that kids like, I too think it is because they are sweeter then other vegetables.
And sweet corn!
I had homemade canned chili (thanks, Mom!!) and a few pieces of that french loaf bread with tons of melted butter. It was very gray, drizzly, and VERY foggy most of the day, so it hit the spot.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuesday night I had tofu stir fry with onions, red and green peppers.
Last night I had a tomato sandwich with provolone cheese on DKB.

We are going to a Chinese Restaurant for lunch today. They have a vegan section and I will get two orders from that section. One for lunch and 1 to take home. They have 10 items in that section and I want to try all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.