What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our chili was good last night. I took the last of the last loaf of sourdough bread, sliced it thickly, threw together a bit of garlic butter and spread that on the slices, and the slathered shredded Cheddar over top. A quick broil and we had cheesy garlic bread. With the last of the create-a-crust apple pie. Didn't take Rick long to scarf that puppy down!

Tonight's dinner is my version of a Cracker Barrel breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, my version of their hashbrown casserole, biscuits, and fried apples for dessert. I may, or may not, make grits. Rick really likes grits and usually gets them at Cracker Barrel, but ewwww.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I boiled some eggs, and I saved plenty for the dependents that were sitting at my feet. :lol: I used more eggs later on, and added onions and peppers for a....something. Omelette? Skillet bowl? Eggs and breath killers? It was good though.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yet another Backyard Barbecue meal. Not bad. Not outstanding by a long shot. Filled the tummy, and tasted OK. That's all I really ask. Unless, of course, I am cooking. So, that was lunch. I kinda think that dinner will be either English muffins and a scrambled egg or Eggo waffles. Depends on how my sweet tooth feels at dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.