What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I've fallen behind in this thread and can't recall some of my dinners last week but tonight I'm having goat cheese ravioli with tomato basil marinara sauce over spinach leaves. Sliced zucchini on the side. Honeycrisp apple for dessert. One of my daughters gave me a recipe for a strawberry cake which I plan to try and bake this week. If I'm successful I'll post a pic.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been sick all week with a upper resipratory infection. This is my first trip to the lunch room in over a week. All they offered me was a plate of 3 kinds of potatoes. I told them I would rather have a salad and was told they were out of salad. So I just came on back upstairs and heated up some of Amy's Mushroom soup. I don't know what is going on around hear anymore. They seem to out ot everything.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been sick all week with a upper resipratory infection. This is my first trip to the lunch room in over a week. All they offered me was a plate of 3 kinds of potatoes. I told them I would rather have a salad and was told they were out of salad. So I just came on back upstairs and heated up some of Amy's Mushroom soup. I don't know what is going on around hear anymore. They seem to out ot everything.
I hope you're feeling better. 3 kinds of potatoes sounds like an appetizer, not a meal...? :(
FWIW my pantry is absolutely stocked with Amy's soups. I love her lentil soup, and tomato especially!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Actually I do that a lot, i.e. when I work out at the gym I'm famished and eat a late lunch but then I'm not too hungry for dinner.
I unfortunately skip the work out :p But some days my job is very physical, and all I want to do is eat and then crash.
One day I made a horrible mistake, I never ever eat breakfast and went to work after 3 cups of coffee on an empty stomach, because I was so tired. Around 2:00, I got home and was ravenous, so I ate like 3 doughnuts and had another cup of coffee. I didn't sleep for a week after that, it felt like. Lesson learned.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like poor planning on the Cooks and Dieticians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.