What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister stopped by The Olive Garden on the way home from the hospital. I had their delicious salad, minestrone soup (vegan), bread sticks and cheese ravioli. I could only eat a small amount so I brought most of it home. I can get two more meals out of it.

I could not eat yesterday and most of today because I had to have a colonscopy. I'm sure glad that it's over with.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
carnitas sopes with rice and beans
I did NOT sleep enough last night. I read that the first times as "carnitas with sloppy rice and beans." Gave me a start, it did.

Last night was a Stouffer's Slow-roasted Steak with Potatoes Bowl-Full. Quite nice. But I am looking forward to actually cooking again. If I had a good bar-height stool for my kitchen, I could manage it.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe look on FB Marketplace, Freecycle, Craigslist, etc for an inexpensive bar height stool? I know Target had a bar height stool for about $20 awhile ago. Try Google Shopping: Google Shopping | Find the best prices and places to buy. Type in what you're looking for and then refine the results for price, features, etc.

I have leftovers tonight, bbq pork with polenta and veggies. It's from the subscription and one I won't order again. It's kind of meh. I have two split chicken breasts thawing in the fridge for tomorrow's dinner. Just need to find a recipe for them. Otherwise it's just a sprinkle of Bell's Seasoning over the breasts.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It's been pretty much catch as catch can the last few days as I've been busy with peaches, cucumbers, etc.

Tonight, I'm doing baby back ribs in the NFG. Rick will go up to the garden to grab a few ears of corn. mmmmmm Fresh corn!

Status
Not open for further replies.