What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
yeah it was jets player couldnt stop though have to admit that whole habs team playing with heart and toughness not scared to grind it out
Regardless of his speed he lifted up his arm and hit him in the head which is not allowed in hockey - no hits to the head. :nono:
Now I need one of your dbl chocolate klondike bars to cool off.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chorizo, potato, red pepper, onion

Slice sausage, cook in hot frying pan, set aside. Cube parboiled potato, brown, set aside with sausage. Slice onion and sweet red pepper, saute. Add to everything else, stir to mix, and dump back into frying pan with some ground cumin and paprika, add some broth, simmer with lid on pan. Plate up and serve. Negro modelo beer went well.

Himself said the chorizo was somewhat spicier than he prefers. Oh well. Next time I'll try a different sausage.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regardless of his speed he lifted up his arm and hit him in the head which is not allowed in hockey - no hits to the head. :nono:
Now I need one of your dbl chocolate klondike bars to cool off.
looked all shoulder to mecontact to the head is bad probably a suspension though either way

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hard boiled a couple eggs, so I'll mash them up later, and have one sandwich tonight
My dad is obsessed with egg salad sandwiches lately! He eats them every day. Gonna have to order him some more olives online. He only likes the sliced kind and Walmart didn't have any in the store for pickup.

was somewhat spicier than he prefers
These are words that I would NEVER say. I always say "Make it as spicy as you can. Hurt Me." A restaurant only did this once. I had to lie down after every single bite and take a break. I asked for it though! And they did hurt me. :lol:

Will probably have that vegetarian pot pie for dinner. I keep saying that, but don't want to go down cellar and get it out of the freezer. Will add some hot sauce and spices to it because they don't season frozen food anymore it seems.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a chicken wing shortage due to the pandemic and increase in consumer demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.