What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making baked tenderloins,mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner,and making extra to take up to the neighbors.She fell the other day and broke 2 ribs,so I had sent hubby up with some ham and fixings so they didn't have to cook,or at least cook much.Hopefully she's feeling better.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making baked tenderloins,mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner,and making extra to take up to the neighbors.She fell the other day and broke 2 ribs,so I had sent hubby up with some ham and fixings so they didn't have to cook,or at least cook much.Hopefully she's feeling better.
i want some to :lol:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw, that's so kind of you and your husband. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only sides they had on the menu tonight was tater tots and a green salad (lettuce & 1 or 2 cherry tomatoes). No protein there so I made a cheese sandwich in my room with toast I had left over from breakfast, Amy's chunky tomato bisque soup some and dill pickle chips. They don't seem to care if residends don't show up for meals or if they don't eat the food they were given. The dinning room was almost empty this morning and I did not go down for lunch or dinner. No one came to my room to see if I was 0K.

Last night a new resident sat behind me. She told the server she did not want the beef and she asked for the sides they had listed, lima beans, corn and a baked potato. All carbs. The manager came over to make sure she was getting enough protein. When I finished I went back and asked her if she was a vegetarian. She said no she ate fish and pork but no beef or chicken. She is allergic to chicken. It's going to be interesting to see if they give her rice, green beans, greens or beans with chicken stock added. They don't give a damn about what they put in my vegetables.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that's so kind of you and your husband. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!
Thank you so much!She actually has been our neighbor since she was a little girl...she bought the farm from her Mom after Dad passed,and she raised her 2 boys there as well.We always go back and forth when somebody needs help...it's the least we could do

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!She actually has been our neighbor since she was a little girl...she bought the farm from her Mom after Dad passed,and she raised her 2 boys there as well.We always go back and forth when somebody needs help...it's the least we could do
good nieghbors like that are hard to find these days

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
lizzie lizzie Hope your neighbor heals well.

We had meatloaf last night. How sad is it that I'm almost salivating at the thought of a meatloaf sandwich tonight?
The sandwich is the best part of having a meatloaf. Especially when that sandwich is grilled. :yummy:

I'll probably defrost a couple of chicken thighs that I will roast. The girls will help me eat them. I will have a veggie on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.