What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
muffy muffy Your eating situation is sooo wrong!!! I would begin lodging complaints by writing letters,Emails
and phone calls. Take it up with the director. ♥
Yes, I should not have to be buying my own food as well as paying them for meals. I don't know what they charge but I am sure it is expensive.

That Panera broccoli and cheese soup sounds good. Can you buy it at a grocery store? I used to buy their tomato at BJ's.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Quinoa burgers on onion rolls for both DH and I tonight. Our neighbor gave us homemade fudge but I don't usually eat fudge because it's too sweet for me. Luckily I still have a good portion of the Morning Glory cake I baked yesterday.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
picked up mediterranean food
What is that?

Five minutes later the aide brought in another plate filled with vegetables, spinach, rice medley, carrots and sliced potatoes.
Did that taste good?

Breakfast: My mom tried that crappy granola & loved it, so I gave it to her. I had a different one instead, Simple Truth cinnamon granola, with diced Gala apple, and whole cow milk. Yummy.

Lunch: Snack plate! Finished up the Good Thins veggie crackers, Aldi flax/chia tortilla chips, dried fruit medley, Aldi garden vegetable cheese, blackberry fruit spread, hot honey, regular honey, Maranatha dark roasted almond butter, and a little square of pear crisp that my mom made.

Dinner: Huge dinner plate salad- lettuce, onion, red bell pepper, hard boiled egg, dried fruit medley, parmesan cheese, Aldi cauliflower cheddar crackers, sundried tomatoes in oil, green olives, cashews, Lactaid cottage cheese, sundried tomato Italian dressing.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is that?

Did that taste good?

Breakfast: My mom tried that crappy granola & loved it, so I gave it to her. I had a different one instead, Simple Truth cinnamon granola, with diced Gala apple, and whole cow milk. Yummy.

Lunch: Snack plate! Finished up the Good Thins veggie crackers, Aldi flax/chia tortilla chips, dried fruit medley, Aldi garden vegetable cheese, blackberry fruit spread, hot honey, regular honey, Maranatha dark roasted almond butter, and a little square of pear crisp that my mom made.

Dinner: Huge dinner plate salad- lettuce, onion, red bell pepper, hard boiled egg, dried fruit medley, parmesan cheese, Aldi cauliflower cheddar crackers, sundried tomatoes in oil, green olives, cashews, Lactaid cottage cheese, sundried tomato Italian dressing.
its kebabs etc,(meat :)) basmati rice its good stuff i think greek food falls under that also

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tonight will be turkey salad sandwiches...tomorrow night will be turkey salad sandwiches...Thursday night may be turkey salad sandwiches, at which point I will be out of turkey salad. I won't keep it for too long in the fridge, but it is really good turkey salad, so this isn't as much of a strain as it could be. After that, I shall go a bit crazy. I may cadge a ride up to the store at the end of the street and grab a garlic bulb, and make pot roast marinated in black coffee, then braised in black coffee. YUM! Been thinking about that since we discussed the steaks!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night I roasted a chicken leg quarter. I had broccoli/cheese rice with it. The girls helped me eat the chicken. Lilith was by my side the entire time. Sophie was still napping when we started eating and didn't come when I called her. Finally, she came out. I had saved her some so as she was eating, Lily started yelling because she already had forgotten that she had some already and how dare I give her sister some but not her? :lol:

I defrosted a NY strip steak for tonight. They will help me eat that as well. I'll finish up the rice from last night with it.m

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast: Opened up a new bag of granola- Bakery On Main Sprouted Maple Quinoa Granola, with 1/3 cup 2% cow milk, one small diced Gala apple. Yummy!

Lunch: Snack plate! Aldi cheddar cauliflower crackers, Doritos Fiery Hot Limon chips, Aldi garden vegetable cheese diced, dried fruit medley, 1/8 cup Lactaid cottage cheese, 1/4 cup Aldi pepperjack cauliflower dip warmed in microwave.

Dinner: I was really disappointed in the mexican chili mac that mom made because it was so dang watery. I was eating it with a scowl on my face, but then I realized, hey this makes a tasty soup! I added Aldi cheddar cauliflower crackers and habanero sauce. Yum! :thumbsup:
It had olive oil, chili powder, salt, red bell pepper, garlic, onion, salsa, corn, kidney beans, black beans, Ragu pasta sauce, box of Annie's gluten free mac & cheese.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I was so hungry from exercising in the morning that I ate a huge lunch so did not have much of an appetite at dinner. I made a bowl of lentil vegetable soup with a few whole wheat crackers and had a honeycrisp apple afterwards. DH enjoyed a turkey burger with swiss cheese on a sourdough roll with tater tots. We plan on going shopping today so dinner has not been decided yet.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I am taking the night off.Made my neighbor a moonlight cake since she sent down 3 dozen eggs,and it just came out of the oven and is sitting upside down on the counter,and we're going to try a new pizza place in town.Many people are saying how wonderful their pizza is so we'll see.......

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast: 2 slices Great Value NY rye bread toasted, 2TB butter, 1/2TB chocolate sugar, half of a diced Gala apple on top.

Lunch: Snack Plate! Great Value Amish macaroni salad with habanero sauce, Aldi cheddar cauliflower crackers, slice of Great Value peppermint creme pie, 4 peanut butter cookies, the other half of that diced Gala apple.

Dinner: scrambled eggs with ricotta, cheddar cheese, ketchup on top, Great Value amish macaroni salad with habanero sauce and pea/carrot/corn/green bean mix, Aldi cheddar cauliflower crackers, sweet potato casserole- sweet potatoes, sour cream, ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, sweet cream coffee creamer. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.