What's For Dinner? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
orange&white orange&white that looks like a good dinner.

Rick asked me to make tuna and noodles tonight. When I reminded him that we just had tuna last week, he shrugged and said, "What's your point?". Tuna and noodles it is.....with an apple pie for dessert, since today is Pi Day. (I took it out of the freezer this morning to let it thaw and will re-bake it tonight.)

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'll heat up some ham and bean soup with fresh chopped tomatoes as a garnish, and jalapeno-cheese cornbread.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm winging it. I have no clue. There are several options, so I'll go with the flow. I do know that I'm cooking a steak on Friday, it being my birthday and all. And baking a cake tomorrow night, AND trying not to touch it until Friday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight is leftover night. We have a couple sausages with onions and peppers in the fridge, a small container of baked chicken with which I can make either chicken salad or just have in a sandwich, and some tuna and noodles from last night. Whatever works is good.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started some bread poolish before bed to make French bread today, but I might make another pizza instead. Either tuna sandwich on toasted French bread, or pizza. Could go either way.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
i'll have a serving of the Texas Hash i'm making this afternoon, and a slice of bread with margarine.
OHHHHH! Send me your recipe for Texas Hash! My mom used to make it, and it was so, so good! She went to college on King's Ranch in Texas, and learned to make it there. It was a favorite with the students.

Tonight, ham sammiches. My neighbor is bringing me some sliced ham later. The same one who showed up with French Onion soup, bless her.

Status
Not open for further replies.