What's For Dinner? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the food has been packed away. There is giblet gravy, mashed potatoes in the fridge and a bit of cornbread dressing left out... but there are two bricks of cornbread dressing freezing in the freezer, along with the rest of the turkey that is two portions: one bag is for tetrazzini and the other is for quesadillas with cranberry and muenster.

Tomorrow I'm making mongolian beef with ramen out of london broil.

my dinner tonight was candied bacon club crackers.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a salad today with WAY too many onions (I didn't think it was possible but even after brushing my teeth 12 times my own breath still makes me go lightheaded :crackup:) we will be having an ONION FREE dinner of chicken, vegetables, potatoes and shallots.
Oh, and the cats will be getting a rabbit and turkey mix grind with some chicken hearts and liver mixed with other "secreting" disgusting stuff.
Dogs will have boneless chunks, chicken/duck/turkey necks (depends on the dog) and some tripe and some of that lovely organ blend. :barfgreen:

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having mental issues so after I ate dinner, they sent me to my room with two cats.
I showed them...
20 minutes later I came down and made a crunchy peanut butter sandwich with strawberry preserves, and walked away with it while I'm not supposed to be allowed to eat in my room.

He never found all the snickers wrappers in the nightstand after Halloween.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Earlier, wife said she was running into town to have a late light lunch with friends and pick up a few things, and would be home at a decent time, and here I am. Twiddling my thumbs, looking around, get a call "I'll be there in 20", OK, fine. Vegetables chopped in 10. 5 minutes later, "I'll be there in 30" (What?) so I pre-heat the oven.
(ring ring) (Oh for the love of...) "I'll be there in just a little over half an hour"!
:bawling:
But you JUST said...
So here I sit all hang dog, staring at prepared food ready to cook, and thinking of calling her up and blasting the Jeopardy music into the phone. :flail: (I won't do that for real, but the thought resembles a cartoon.)

...I'm hoping she didn't stop by some store and buy something we don't need and have no room for :crazy:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight was leftover Thanksgiving goodies...I put a layer of stuffing in a baking pan,then a layer of sliced turkey and gravy over the top.Covered in foil and baked...really good!Heated in the micro some leftover acorn squash...I think I could live on that stuff!

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Earlier, wife said she was running into town to have a late light lunch with friends and pick up a few things, and would be home at a decent time, and here I am. Twiddling my thumbs, looking around, get a call "I'll be there in 20", OK, fine. Vegetables chopped in 10. 5 minutes later, "I'll be there in 30" (What?) so I pre-heat the oven.
(ring ring) (Oh for the love of...) "I'll be there in just a little over half an hour"!
:bawling:
But you JUST said...
So here I sit all hang dog, staring at prepared food ready to cook, and thinking of calling her up and blasting the Jeopardy music into the phone. :flail: (I won't do that for real, but the thought resembles a cartoon.)

...I'm hoping she didn't stop by some store and buy something we don't need and have no room for :crazy:
Bruh... Don't tell her I told you.
FB_IMG_1543330372805.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.