What Is The Weirdest Thing Your Cat Ever Did?

duncanmac

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Barry was very shy when we got him

The second or third day after he came home, he got out of his safe room and disappearing into our finished basement. We looked for two days and couldn't find him. I knew he didn't get out of the house so he had to be in the basement. I thought he might be hiding behind my computer desk, so I start pulling out the drawer to get a better look behind it and he was in the rather full hanging file drawer. He ran out so fast I don't know who was more surprised.

After that he went and hid under the freezer in his safe room for a day or two.

But we're all good now

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

The second or third day after he came home, he got out of his safe room and disappearing into our finished basement. We looked for two days and couldn't find him. I knew he didn't get out of the house so he had to be in the basement. I thought he might be hiding behind my computer desk, so I start pulling out the drawer to get a better look behind it and he was in the rather full hanging file drawer. He ran out so fast I don't know who was more surprised.

But we're all good now

:loveeyes: :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But we're all good now

Obviously, Barry had important cat business he had to attend to. :crackup: