What Is It With Cats And Computers?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that a cat or a small pony with whiskers? My he looks huge in that picture!
He is rather large but he has this ability to look vast in some photos and relatively average in others. When I took that one, I was shocked at how big he looked but I was very pleased with the effect. I love him sooooo much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is rather large but he has this ability to look vast in some photos and relatively average in others. When I took that one, I was shocked at how big he looked but I was very pleased with the effect. I love him sooooo much.
I love big cats too! Lots more to love! Does he 'talk' to you? One of my biggest cats had the smallest or dainty like meow. It would crack me up every time.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My silly Elvis is a fair-sized guy with a huge personality, but though he purrs quite readily and has a very nice deep rumble, he doesn't talk much, and when he does, it's generally a soft, high-pitched mew he uses to let me know he wants the master bedroom door OPEN NOW so he can go in and try to chase Baby Su and steal her food. :angrycat:
IMG_0863.JPG

Baby Su, just trying to eat without Elvis stalking her!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 3 computer cats and computer dog.
Computer cats will leap into laps, jump on keyboards, and settle down to purr but one will insist on making embarrassing "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'[[[[[[[[4]" additions to business emails (true story).
Our computer dog (if in one of our laps) will stand on all fours, rear end to our faces, and stop to reflect on the day and gaze out the window. I mean, what the heck. How do you explain this?
"Dear client. Please excuse my late reply as Computer Dog jumped in my lap and had his hiney in my face while contemplating his life and purpose during our last nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'[[[[[[[[4] correspondence."

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 3 computer cats and computer dog.
Computer cats will leap into laps, jump on keyboards, and settle down to purr but one will insist on making embarrassing "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'[[[[[[[[4]" additions to business emails (true story).
Our computer dog (if in one of our laps) will stand on all fours, rear end to our faces, and stop to reflect on the day and gaze out the window. I mean, what the heck. How do you explain this?
"Dear client. Please excuse my late reply as Computer Dog jumped in my lap and had his hiney in my face while contemplating his life and purpose during our last nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'[[[[[[[[4] correspondence."
*Better you than me, friend. * :running::gaah:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Better you than me, friend. * :running::gaah:
Luckily, our friends and closest colleagues expect this and are pet lovers as well.
I got an email once that included some GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG982805555555555" type stuff and the person left it in with an explanation because their shih-tzu dog had landed in their lap and put their paws on the keyboard. They thought it was cute, and so did we!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah:
We had a business cat for years that slept on the computer and ignored guests that wanted to pet him. He allowed petting but didn't really wake up/respond/do anything cute.
One day our receptionist left a note that said "sorry about the coffee". I had no idea what she was talking about. A few minutes later I saw, on our main book, there was a large coffee stain, and she had written "(cats name) was here" with little arrows all over the stain :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah:
We had a business cat for years that slept on the computer and ignored guests that wanted to pet him. He allowed petting but didn't really wake up/respond/do anything cute.
One day our receptionist left a note that said "sorry about the coffee". I had no idea what she was talking about. A few minutes later I saw, on our main book, there was a large coffee stain, and she had written "(cats name) was here" with little arrows all over the stain :lol:
Do you read the comic, "BUSINESS CAT"? It's SO funny.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hide your phone that has apps also. My youngest one learned how to take selfies.
No computer here but my kitties consider the iPhone to be almost as good. I often have to convince the kitties to let me have my phone back. I now have it inside a hard case which is inside a rubber case. Lol Selfies often show up of my kitties. OR perhaps they are taking shots of each other. Tech savvy cats.:geekcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 234896 View attachment 234897 You’ve got that right! Lol:lolup: This kitty dominates all phones, gadgets, etc.. I even named one of the kitties Emoji because I could swear that it is her image that is in my phone. Wonder if she gets paid for that?
*That masked cat is so adorable! Just on cuteness alone, this cat deserves everything good.* :kneading:

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat loved to lay on top of my computer monitor when I had one of the old crt type ones. He likes walking across the keyboard too. Once he stuck his paw on the keyboard and the computer screen went sideways...lol....I was like seriously?.....What are the chances he presses some random keys and it happens to be the ones that rotate the screen.