What Food Are You Craving? 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been craving avocado's.

My doctor thinks I have a bleeding ulcer. I have to be careful about what I am eating and I have to go through a lot of test. I lost 30 pounds since last year without even trying and that kind of scares me.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been craving avocado's.

My doctor thinks I have a bleeding ulcer. I have to be careful about what I am eating and I have to go through a lot of test. I lost 30 pounds since last year without even trying and that kind of scares me.
It's good you are getting this checked out, Ellen. :hugs:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have a perforated gastric ulcer. Not sure what that means. They didn't say if it was bleeding or not. I also lost exactly 30 pounds quickly. I needed to lose it though. I'm not supposed to eat hot sauce very often, so trying to cut back.

As for what food I'm craving today, hot sauce, I always crave hot sauce.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A Jordan Marsh blueberry muffin but they are no longer made, er, sold :sigh: I have a recipe I found in a book on the history of Jordan Marsh and have yet to make it and see if it actually is the original recipe as claimed.

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Chocolate but I'm trying to hold out until the weather turns cold again in a day or two, then I'll be making hot chocolate with chocolate chips and a dash or so of vanilla - with mini marshmallows ;)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oooo, bacon sounds good, I've been thinking about getting a package out of the freezer :)

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been really craving a pork butt, slow roasted in white wine with garlic and fennel. Coupled with mashed potatoes and carrots or green beans it makes a great frozen TV dinner. Haven’t found one at local groceries so I have to stop at a butcher store to pick one up.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo, bacon sounds good, I've been thinking about getting a package out of the freezer :)
Living alone, I can never get through a package of bacon. So when I buy it I always separate it into individual servings, vacuum seal them and freeze them. To thaw I only need to set a package in water for five or ten minutes and it is ready to cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.