What Food Are You Craving? 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That was very thoughtful of them. Was that your last working day?
Monday was supposed to be my last working day, but there was a problem with the number of vacation days that I had. It would have gotten me to only Jan 23 and I needed to retire on the 24th, when I turn 65. I just worked the extra day/Tuesday. No biggie.

They gave me a really nice gift card to Trader Joe's as a retirement gift. They thought of all kinds of gifts. But then one of the guys said, "Look, she's a foodie. She'll love a TJ's card!" And I do!

My boss gave me my Christmas gift early. He said he normally doesn't outright tell people what to buy with their money. But then he said, "I'm making an exception for you. Buy books. Please, just buy books. I don't care if you spend it all on one book, two books, or however many books. Just buy books." My guys at work know me well. I was truly blessed with wonderful co-workers.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Monday was supposed to be my last working day, but there was a problem with the number of vacation days that I had. It would have gotten me to only Jan 23 and I needed to retire on the 24th, when I turn 65. I just worked the extra day/Tuesday. No biggie.

They gave me a really nice gift card to Trader Joe's as a retirement gift. They thought of all kinds of gifts. But then one of the guys said, "Look, she's a foodie. She'll love a TJ's card!" And I do!

My boss gave me my Christmas gift early. He said he normally doesn't outright tell people what to buy with their money. But then he said, "I'm making an exception for you. Buy books. Please, just buy books. I don't care if you spend it all on one book, two books, or however many books. Just buy books." My guys at work know me well. I was truly blessed with wonderful co-workers.
Yes you were but I'm sure they would say exactly the same thing about you. :hugs:

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
... I'm craving British Stilton blue cheese.
OMG... I did not realize there was a difference between American blue cheese and British Stilton until we went to a local British style pub. It was a really warm day, and we were with a group, so the ploughman's platter with the cheese sat for a few minutes and got a little soft (but not melty). I tell you, that Stilton was the creamiest blue cheese I'd ever had. It became my preference in blue cheeses.

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
chicken.... although i get some every few weeks because my cat always has some left over from her home cooked batches, just boiled chicken.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate with nuts 😘
I have some brownies with nuts I brought at Safeway. They have the best brownies.

I am craving pizza. I was going to have some delivered Christmas Eve but I may not be able to wait that long.

I probable should not be eating chocolate or pizza with my ulcer. I guess I will have to keep my ulcer medicine handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.