What Food Are You Craving? 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 Oh my dear sweet lord, that looks divine! And now I want a burger!

But I would kill for chocolate. Anything that's chocolate. Please, just a smidgen would even help at this point. Please. I may have to lower myself to munching on some chocolate chips from the pantry; that's how desperate for chocolate I am.

If you have soda crackers and brown sugar you can make a seriously delicious snack. I will,have to find the exact recipe but you boil the brown sugar in butter, then pour it over the soda crackers and top with chocolate chips, spreading when melted. It is to die for.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds worth trying. Do they sell the chocolate cake in the store part or at the restaurant? And I can’t go into IKEA of course without having one of their $1 cones.
You buy in food court or frozen.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am craving STEAK tips... marinated until they melt in your mouth, medium rare....

.... along with thick french fries.. thick fries, not quarters of potatoes....

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Taste of Home's Vanilla Cream Puff dessert, gosh darn it, I really LIKE this!! Made it the other day, now I want it again lol!

However, I'm holding out until the holidays, or at least trying to ;)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister went to Ocean City over the weekend and I asked her to get me some fudge. She brought some peanut butter fudge back. It is so good.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm craving a pineapple pizza. I haven't had one in a while, since we don't go out much in this weather. I guess I should learn to cook pizza from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.