What breed do you think my kitten is mixed with

gusandjohn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is he a regular domestic black cat? He just seems to have a very small triangular head and his eyes are slanted, i wanted any kind of black kitten for my older kitten so I'm not trying to convince myself he's something he's not just wondering.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

gusandjohn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what is his breed

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Is he a regular domestic black cat? He just seems to have a very small triangular head and his eyes are slanted, i wanted any kind of black kitten for my older kitten so I'm not trying to convince myself he's something he's not just wondering.
I do agree with you he doesnt looks as a very typical domestic, yet, I think he anyways falls into the broad and wide spectrum of domestic cats.  After all, the overhelming majority of cats ARE domestics.  And thus, some of them has less usual looks.

I think also, he will as adult grow into to be a medium  lengh haired cat.  Not the most common among black domestics.

A very pretty one, you have got here!

gusandjohn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for replying I was wondering what was going on with his fur he looked short hair at first but now it's getting longer but not long so thank you for informing me it looks medium I have only had long or short haired cats before so I didnt know about medium fur, he is so sweet and very polite I have a himayalanxsiamese that gets overexcited at feeding time and sometimes bites my legs and this guy always comes running and will playfully pounce on him to stop him.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you for replying I was wondering what was going on with his fur he looked short hair at first but now it's getting longer but not long so thank you for informing me it looks medium I have only had long or short haired cats before so I didnt know about medium fur, he is so sweet and very polite I have a himayalanxsiamese that gets overexcited at feeding time and sometimes bites my legs and this guy always comes running and will playfully pounce on him to stop him.
Sweet with such a good defender.   :)

gusandjohn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am grateful for his protection lol No one wanted him I was told it's because he's a black kitten, 3 litters of kittens all got homes in the time he was there and he never got picked so i decided I would pick him, he had big competition at the time so I felt good to go in and pick him out and finally give him a home.