What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since picking up Belle from the boarding house two weeks ago, she won’t let me out of her sight. She spent 6 nights there while SWAMBO and I were on vacation exploring Jeep trails down in Sand Hollow. It’s subtle, but I’ve noticed she stays where she can see me, spends more time in my lap when I’m in my chair and on my chest when I’m in bed. Also, she’s less reluctant to let me pick her up.

If a cat at 20 years old is equivalent to a human of 100, that’s a 5:1 ratio. Those 6 days were like 30 to Belle. Of course, I missed her just as much.

(That also means a cat getting fed twice a day feels like it’s waiting 2 1/2 days between meals. No wonder they’re so insistent on getting breakfast on time!)

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe has rediscovered sleeping on the bookshelf (it's three years since she had access to it) now I put the blanket I knitted for Maddie years ago on it.
Daisy's doing an elongated loaf at the foot of my bed. Knowing her she'll wait until I turn the light out to start crashing around and trying to open my wardrobe.
A0E27802-CA58-4A14-AED3-402A2B18432D.jpeg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe has rediscovered sleeping on the bookshelf (it's three years since she had access to it) now I put the blanket I knitted for Maddie years ago on it.
Daisy's doing an elongated loaf at the foot of my bed. Knowing her she'll wait until I turn the light out to start crashing around and trying to open my wardrobe.
View attachment 469265
Little Angel face girl

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All three are in digestion nap mode lol

LiLi - Kitchen chair (she would love my shoulder but hasn't noticed that I have sat down yet)
XiaoXiao - Cat tower, close to the tv so he can watch if he wakes up
YanYan - Window, I think

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sami,Timmy & Max are trotting in and out of the patio and frolicking around
Graycie is lying down watching them come in and out like 3 silly boys and Bella is sleeping in her stroller

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mimi is watching tennis reruns, Sinner VS Medvedev. Spencer is being a tunnel rat, endlessly running through his 20 foot long tunnel at almost 2AM in the morning. Meowing as he completes each circuit.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willows hiding behind me cause I watching one flew over the cuckoos nest and she thinks all the men in it are coming to get her :catlove::catrub:

Tiggers having some food :catrub:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daisy is loafing on the bed, Phoebe just hopped off my lap to have some water and is probably heading back to the bedroom. She was briefly supurrvising my knitting, but given she couldn't resist chasing her tail while she was on my lap, and that I'm wearing thin trousers today because it's hot, it's just as well she left!

DFD1C39C-A532-4E0B-9257-B6B5A14E4C9C.jpeg