What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is curled up napping at the top of the stairs. It's one of his favorite spots in winter since heat rises vs summer when he naps downstairs. He literally can spend the whole afternoon asleep on the stairs so I guess it must be comfortable for him. I've posted this pic before so it's not new but just an example of what I mean.
IMG_1591.JPG

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
seems like a stupid neighbour is trying to burn rubbish across the road again ......

Both girls get scared when they do that, Tigger's still hiding somewhere and not letting on where she's IN HIDING :heartshape:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Timmy's out on the patio snuggled on a chair,Sami is asleep atop the high perch on the Cat Condo,Bella sleeping in the Stroller,Graycie on top shelf in Timmy's enclosure and Max is sprawled out on my bed

5cats and I'm by myself tonight,lol-this is when I miss my Cheech (rip) the most,never left my side

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Decided to see what all the cats reactions to raw will be. Mixed up a batch of ground bison, beef liver and alnutrin.

YanYan "Um...what is this? seems like food but something is wrong with it. Maybe if I dip my paw in it and lick it from there I won't die.....? Oh, it does taste like food but I am still nervous. Please take it away"

XiaoXiao "Mommy this is not food, it smells kind of ok or maybe even delicious but it is not edible so I will not even lick it"
Me...if it smells delicious then how is it also not edible? You were meowing for it when I was mixing it too...

LiLi "Mama that smells absolutely amazing but I will barely eat normal food so why do you think I'll eat this weird red stuff?
*licks it anyway, hungrily gulps down the meat water*
LiLi "This does not mean I like it."

YanYan, again
"Oh that thing from earlier, ya know I changed my mind and I will eat it all"

Update: whoa whoa I left the food out for whoever wanted it and was going to throw it away soon. Heard smacking sounds and expected it would be YanYan but turned around to find XiaoXiao munching on it! Actually really excited about this because he has been having hairballs and always had a sensitive stomach, so was hoping to get him interested in raw.

Last edited:

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LiLi just went up to the raised food bowl holder and nuzzled it LOL

Fed the big kids their third meal of the day (mid day meal is samples of raw) and I think XiaoXiao may be on canned food strike because he wants that delicious ground bison :doh2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is taking his after breakfast, before lunch nap. :sleepycat: Of course anytime is a good time for Carleton to nap. :biggrin: