What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YanYan keeps going up to LiLi and sniffing then growling and spitting at her because she smells like the vet 🤦‍♀️ She smacked LiLi on the head because she slept near her too so I had to separate them.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
YanYan keeps going up to LiLi and sniffing then growling and spitting at her because she smells like the vet 🤦‍♀️ She smacked LiLi on the head because she slept near her too so I had to separate them.
Anytime I take one of my cats to the Vet I take a small soft cloth and rub their bodies with it to get their scent on it and when we return home I rub them down with that cloth before letting them loose to the others at home-works like a charm ... you might want to try thst for future,for now you can rub your own hands all over LiLi to put your own scent on her and if you have something with her scent on it to rub her down it will help- even rubbing YanYans own scent on her will help him to relax .....

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anytime I take one of my cats to the Vet I take a small soft cloth and rub their bodies with it to get their scent on it and when we return home I rub them down with that cloth before letting them loose to the others at home-works like a charm ... you might want to try thst for future,for now you can rub your own hands all over LiLi to put your own scent on her and if you have something with her scent on it to rub her down it will help- even rubbing YanYans own scent on her will help him to relax .....
This is genius and I will definitely try this next time.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have been subjugated to the basement so they don't interfere with my DW New Years Day party. There not happy about it either.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LiLi is asleep on the couch snoring away (nasal congestion from URI, poor baby). She managed to cuddle YanYan earlier which shocked me.